Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure why - but my entry does not show a order date and my corresponding row only shows up at the bottom of all entries?
Try to edit it again and make sure the date and the year is correct. I had exactly the same issue and for some reason that spreadsheet was automatically assigning year 2022 even though I was entering 2021. Editing few times and fixing the record fixed everything for me.

Try to edit it again and make sure the date and the year is correct. I had exactly the same issue and for some reason that spreadsheet was automatically assigning year 2022 even though I was entering 2021. Editing few times and fixing the record fixed everything for me.
Fixed, ty. Looks like the date was enter as 01/29/21 which GF then turned to 01/29/0021. Not sure 0021 makes sense here - some date bounds may be worthwhile :)

Can anyone who recently took delivery do this calculation of their battery size? There was a rumor that newer Ys have the bigger 82 kWh packs. I know this is not exact, but I am curious as to what some of the new values show.

IMG_8546.JPG

I recieved my MY LR on Saturday (3/15) and it did not have the new headlights. New console, heated steering wheel... still the old headlights though. It was built this month.

I take delivery of mine tomorrow (3/17) and I expect the same. This exact scenario was communicated to me from my SA. They said only the Performance models come with the new headlights.
My car was built 3/2.

I take delivery of mine tomorrow (3/17) and I expect the same. This exact scenario was communicated to me from my SA. They said only the Performance models come with the new headlights.
My car was built 3/2.
+1 I will be taking delivery next week. Build date is 3/12. Stopped by Tesla store today and SA told me that only performance model is getting newer headlights.

Took delivery today!

Did a full inspection, walk-through on the car. Almost everything was excellent, just a few small scuffs/scratches on the interior plastics, but nothing major.
Panels were great, paint, glass, doors, etc. You can tell they have stepped up their game on the MY quality control.

I really like the new console vs the first gen version.

I'll get some pics up later. Too busy tinkering :)

Got my VIN 1489xx on the Order Page today. Delivery 19-22 March.
Config: MY LR, White, Black Interior, 19" wheels, 5 seat, FSD. Hoping for the heated steering wheel and (HEPA) filter system.
I have my charger parts ready and Tesmanian Floor Mats ordered. This is happing - too fast!
Congrats!! Heated steering wheel is pretty much a sure thing. No HEPA filter has been seen in the US on any trim for the MY.