Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR

Added my info.
Ordered 6/15 but then got impatient and found a similar spec through inventory on 6/28.

My original reservation isn't cancelled yet, but originally was EDD of Sept. Its been jump all over between Aug - Oct since then.
Keeping the reservation just for kicks to see when it'll actually be ready.

Just as a PSA: The Delivery Date field is NOT the Estimated Delivery Date. It's only meant for the date you actually take delivery of your car. Placing the EDD in this field skews the average "Order to Delivery" days
Yeah, that's one of my main issues with this entire spreadsheet. It's a great spreadsheet with lots of valuable data, but seems largely abandoned since it works fine on its own.

I feel like a simple change in the Google Form would help clear that up.

Reactions: SpaceShipDrvr
For those who ordered MY and then did hold and/or late config upgrade. The Order Date is irrelevant. What is relevant is the hold release date.
Ex. In case of @OCJeff, his 'real OD' is 6/4. Not 2/14.

Many seem not to notice.
This is why I list my order date on the spreadsheet as 6/4 and not 2/14. It throws off all the numbers. I wish the sheet was sorted by profile date And not order date.