Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just now found this thread, added my info to the spreadsheet!

Ordered my red LR MY on 10-26-21, original EDD was May 2022, then went to June, then April, then March, and now I got a VIN by text! New window is 12-4 to 12-8. Strange though, it's an older VIN than other people are getting currently (MF302,1XX) so this car was either:

A) Someone cancelled and now I got it, or
B) Someone rejected it on delivery and now I got it

Tomorrow I'll do my insurance and complete the application, then hopefully I get a delivery appointment so I can go over this MY and make sure there aren't any issues with it. I'll update my info once I know more. If all goes well I might actually take delivery this week! 😮
Think you're exactly right! Congratulations!

Same order, EDD has not changed yet. OD 9/25
After my EDD not changing for a month, today it got pushed further out two weeks to 2/10 - 3/10.

It really sucks if we're getting our cars delayed so they can give cars to people who ordered after us (and are thus paying the new, way higher prices). We'll have waited 5 months for a MYLR and they only have to wait 2 for the performance model, even though they order 3 months after we did.

It never gave me the option to schedule a time. I had a vin assigned and the delivery window was dec 2-12 and a few days ago changed to 5-12. Then this mornin the vin was just gone and the window is still there.

Did you complete all the tasks in the Tesla app? Once I got my VIN I had a few "tasks" to do in the app, and as soon as I did that I was able to schedule my delivery date.

Which just happens to be this Thursday 12-9-2021. I'm getting my first Tesla this Thursday. 😮

Did you complete all the tasks in the Tesla app? Once I got my VIN I had a few "tasks" to do in the app, and as soon as I did that I was able to schedule my delivery date.

Which just happens to be this Thursday 12-9-2021. I'm getting my first Tesla this Thursday. 😮
I thought we could change financing when we got there and for insurance we could just use our current insurance until we managed to get coverage? Is this not the case? 🙁

I thought we could change financing when we got there and for insurance we could just use our current insurance until we managed to get coverage? Is this not the case? 🙁

I believe you need to finalize whether you are paying in cash or getting a load and trading a car in or not, and I think you also can just upload your current car insurance too, in order to schedule the final delivery time and date. Once I did these two things I was able to schedule my appointment. I have not made the final down payment yet though, I am waiting to do that in person on delivery day after I've inspected the car myself. So I still have some tasks to complete in the app (which I plan to do at the car) but I've completed the first two (scheduling and insurance) which I believe are the only two you must complete in order to lock down the pickup date.

Ordered my LR Y in White with 20" wheels on July 23rd. Delivery dates changed around a bit but was at Dec 23rd-Dec 31st for a long time. Then I received a "We are building your car" with the same dates. Yesterday (Dec 8th) the delivery changed to Jan 1 - Jan 29th. I was never issued a VIN.

I am a little confused, people are reporting delivery dates on the tracker in the future. I thought you were supposed to put in dates you actually got the car, not what the estimates are.
I think it is ok to add the EDD in the delivery date column - you can easily filter out the cars that are not ACTUAL delivery as they will not have a VIN number associated with them. If you have a date range like 1/25/2022 - 2/22/2022, just input a date that's approximately midpoint (e.g., 2/10/2022). This information can be helpful in figuring out what others as a projected delivery in comparison to their order date.

I think it is ok to add the EDD in the delivery date column - you can easily filter out the cars that are not ACTUAL delivery as they will not have a VIN number associated with them. If you have a date range like 1/25/2022 - 2/22/2022, just input a date that's approximately midpoint (e.g., 2/10/2022). This information can be helpful in figuring out what others as a projected delivery in comparison to their order date.
That doesn't work if their delivery date changed or if they choose not to put their VIN number out there.

Reactions: DrGriz