Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Troy
are you able to filter the deliveries by quarter based on the configuration? ie: MYP, MYLR (then sub/slice by exterior color, interior, etc...?) Would be nice to add a filter/slicer on those that were completed to get a picture as to what future delivery times will run based on config.

Thanks for maintaining and thinking of this. Likely one of the most useful tools on TMC.

Why is my entry not showing on the Google Sheet? I entered early Sept and saw it there in November. Now no more. I even tried the locate function. Should I just make another entry?
It should be OK now. There was a setting that would remove entries that were not updated for 91 days because these were considered abandoned. I have now changed it to 150 days. There is a note about this on the input form:

"Entries last updated more than 150 days ago are not shown on the spreadsheet. If you can't find your entry, open this form again and click submit. This will refresh the last update date and your entry will reappear."

I was within 2 weeks EDD (Jan 21-Feb 4) and a couple days ago. It had moved up my date fairly progressively so I was getting excited.
As of Friday they kicked me back to Feb 11 - Mar 11.
I want off this EDD ride.
Had delivery put on hold Dec 4, took off hold Dec 15. Charlotte NC Tesla.
MYLR, black/black, 19, 5 seat, no tow, no FSD.
Original order 8/27...

I received a text to set up delivery and had a choice of 3 slots on the 21st. I then got a call from my new SA, very friendly guy. Anyway I told him, I can pick or you can deliver to me any day or night. He said we can deliver on your drive way. In any case he said if there are issues just use the App to notify us within 24 hours or 100 miles which ever is less, and we resolve all issues. I thus decided to take home delivery.

Reactions: DrGriz