Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing new. I had a 2021 Model S LR on order for 10 months. I took delivery of it in early December 2021 (f---ing love it, BTW). Countless order holders....both Plaid and LR....with orders younger than mine got their cars before I did. Don't try to figure out the process of how delivery dates get assigned. You will drive yourself insane. Do what I end up doing about 6 months into the process......settle on your favorite beverage of choice (Woodford Reserve did it for me), and slowly sip that until you get the VIN email.
perhaps the best advice ever offered here.

This is not necessarily accurate but if you go to the order page and switch from LR to performance the headlights are noticeably different on the order page. I assume they are still different or else the website would not show a difference. Only an assumption, I have no direct knowledge either way.
It looks like, both LR and P models have projector LEDs now. Tesla made changes last year after getting IIHS report. Trip might be different though which doesn't matter.

Excellent data here in this sheet! Is there any way to also have averages for the different models? For example, I was interested in seeing order to VIN averages for the P model and LR.

With the way the market is right now the model specific averages would be more helpful.

Keep up the great work here!

I was planning to order the Model Y LR in a few months but I saw the news about price increases and immediately ordered one, so future price increases won't affect me.
Estimated delivery month is July but I will delay the order until Berlin-made Model Y LR with 4680 batteries are available.

Excellent data here in this sheet! Is there any way to also have averages for the different models? For example, I was interested in seeing order to VIN averages for the P model and LR.

With the way the market is right now the model specific averages would be more helpful.

Keep up the great work here!
You can add Filters to the columns, this will automatically update the averages.

I just ordered a Model 3 Performance in Red with black interiors no FSD 2 days ago, delivery estimate said May. Also I don't seem to be able to see the link to the spread sheet on the original post?
1648157254163.png

Strange it shows up for me.