Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my vin today. also my delivery window is not May 29-June 2. I will be tkaing delivery at the Lyndhurst, Ohio service center.

Ordered: 4/15/2022
Received Vin: 5/16/2022

Lets see if I can get the actual car within the next week.
Best of luck and enjoy the experience! Mine was delivered on the 15th so it only took me about two and a half months from order to delivery to receive.

Very lucky indeed. Its probably the red one I ordered and changed my mind on. I started with a red MYP, with white interior. Then I changes it like 2 weeks after the order to black with black interior (since I have kids). It was going to ship to the Lyndhurst location anyway I believe. and from what the rep told me, its like an order queue and if I cancel the order, someone next in line with the same specifications and in the same geographic location will get it.

Doesn’t your price go up if you change your order? Due to the price increases?

Mine was placed Sept 8 for $55k. The same exact car today is $67k. I know if I change my order even slightly, Tesla will be charging me the $67k. Prob why they’re not selling me my car!! Hoping I cancel and they can sell mine to someone for $67k.

Doesn’t your price go up if you change your order? Due to the price increases?

Mine was placed Sept 8 for $55k. The same exact car today is $67k. I know if I change my order even slightly, Tesla will be charging me the $67k. Prob why they’re not selling me my car!! Hoping I cancel and they can sell mine to someone for $67k.
No, they made a change back in March or April that allows you to make changes to your order while keeping the pricing from the time you ordered. If you want to make changes, your best bet is to ask Tesla or your SA to open up your payment option, then the edit design button will appear, and once you’re done making changes you should change your payment method back to cash.

No, they made a change back in March or April that allows you to make changes to your order while keeping the pricing from the time you ordered. If you want to make changes, your best bet is to ask Tesla or your SA to open up your payment option, then the edit design button will appear, and once you’re done making changes you should change your payment method back to cash.
Can you make a change from LR to Y using this method?

I must be one of the few that got shafted. Placed an order for a Y back in August 2021. Changed the order from 7 to5 passenger and from black interior to white. 20" Induction rims, White. The order was changed September 8. It's been pushed back 10 times. Latest delivery estimate today just got pushed back AGAIN from July-August to Sept-Oct. I have no doubt that it will be pushed back AGAIN as we get closer and I'll be lucky to have the car before December.

Looking at the spreadsheet, it seems like the average number of days from order to delivery is 132. Mine is >400 days. Do they have a vendetta on me or something? Or is it that I locked in the price at $55k and Tesla would much rather sell the same identical car for $67k to someone who orders today?

Tesla is really beginning to piss me off. Plenty of EV's coming online this year. Maybe they're telling me something.
have you refused delivery at any point during the process? Its been rumored that some people are refusing delivery trying to get themselves that 4680 structural battery pack.

have you refused delivery at any point during the process? Its been rumored that some people are refusing delivery trying to get themselves that 4680 structural battery pack.
I am in the same boat. Ordered my Blue/White in mid August and never changed the original configuration. Initially estimated EDD was Dec/Jan and has been changing every month. the latest EDD was pushed out to Aug-Sep. First they had inventory issues with 19inch wheels, now it is shortage of ECUs. It is getting out of control. CS does not have any information and every time say that actual delivery will be much sooner and in reality it gets pushed out again. Very frustrating.

I must be one of the few that got shafted. Placed an order for a Y back in August 2021. Changed the order from 7 to5 passenger and from black interior to white. 20" Induction rims, White. The order was changed September 8. It's been pushed back 10 times. Latest delivery estimate today just got pushed back AGAIN from July-August to Sept-Oct. I have no doubt that it will be pushed back AGAIN as we get closer and I'll be lucky to have the car before December.

Looking at the spreadsheet, it seems like the average number of days from order to delivery is 132. Mine is >400 days. Do they have a vendetta on me or something? Or is it that I locked in the price at $55k and Tesla would much rather sell the same identical car for $67k to someone who orders today?

Tesla is really beginning to piss me off. Plenty of EV's coming online this year. Maybe they're telling me something.
I am in the same boat. Ordered my Blue/White in mid August and never changed the original configuration. Initially estimated EDD was Dec/Jan and has been changing every month. the latest EDD was pushed out to Aug-Sep. First they had inventory issues with 19inch wheels, now it is shortage of ECUs. It is getting out of control. CS does not have any information and every time say that actual delivery will be much sooner and in reality it gets pushed out again. Very frustrating.

Nope. The only hiccup I can think of is that I had planned to trade in my old Audi and did not fill in the vin number. But Tesla’s price offer expired back in October and I was planning to pay in full cash.

At this point, I would like the 4680 battery but I would have been happy to have taken delivery 7 months ago.

Reactions: MyMYLRnw
Glad to know I’m not the only one. I wonder if phone calls to your dealer nudge them to speed up delivery. I called them last week and laid into them that I know people who walked in and walked out a week later with a Y. Both personally, on this forum, and even by the average number of days on this spreadsheet.