Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, everybody. Here are the links for this project:
I have already done this but would
like to help you out again and it won’t let me 😭
Sorry I have too many Teslas 😂

Reactions: Sun&moon
First time here. Ordered 1/22, profile completion 1/25. No EDD yet, just the general Jan-March Window. Location Seattle.
Added the order to the tracker but checking here for a potential reason why no EDD yet. I see on the tracker people already receiving EDD for later order dates.

How does everyone have a EDD date but me. Ordered on the 25th. Only option I added was white interior with the base white exterior. Model YLR.
Looks like most folks that ordered on or around 1/25 has at least a delivery window. Mine still shows the standard vague Feb-March. Located in San Diego, CA.

How does everyone have a EDD date but me. Ordered on the 25th. Only option I added was white interior with the base white exterior. Model YLR.
Looks like most folks that ordered on or around 1/25 has at least a delivery window. Mine still shows the standard vague Feb-March. Located in San Diego, CA.
Very important to complete all initial tasks in the app

Under normal circumstances Tesla works toward a defined date such as the end of a quarter. Distance matters as the farthest orders are done first & they work to eventually fill orders at less distance from the factory. This time they can’t work toward a defined date as the IRS has just said “March”. Also a factor will be options & how they prioritize them. If you were a manufacturer what would be your priority, a white car or a red car with a 2k premium, especially when cars after the IRS tax ruling could result in canceled orders? Throw in less popular options that result in smaller batches & it’s tough to guess.

I am not 100% sure if RN numbers continue on indefinitely as this is our first order but a field to enter your RN # might be helpful as it seems like production numbers per plant are published.
Hi, everybody. Here are the links for this project: