Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLIVE Airport shuttle (SFO and SJC)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Discoducky

P100DL, 2021 M3, 4 CT reservations and counting
Supporting Member
Dec 25, 2011
My mountain
Bonnie has put me to work to help folks get as much Tesla time as possible out of your trip!

This dynamic thread should help serve the logistical needs for folks needing shuttle service. Come back to this first post for general updates/faqs/links

Complementary service from the TESLIVE hotel (Crowne Plaza) to/from SJC (San Jose). TESLIVE 2013 - Hotel

Volunteer support to/from SFO/SJC coordinated from this thread *AND* this spreadsheet TESLIVE Airport Shuttle

You can also PM (private message) me if you have immediate needs.

Last edited:
I am booked to arrive San Francisco airport from Philly at 1:12pm on July 11th (US Airways).
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me a lift to the hotel Thursday afternoon.
Also willing to share transport from SFO to hotel sometime Thursday afternoon.

After much deliberation, and in the 'you only live once' category, I've decided to come to TESLIVE. OVMS will also be exhibiting at the event, and we'll be offering upgrades and advice from the booth.

I'm arriving at SFO on the wednesday, leaving back to Hong Kong on the monday. Help with airport transfers would be appreciated.

Looking for suggestion on what to do on a jet-lagged thursday in San Jose...

Also, hoping to come on sunday's drive through the hills, as a passenger if anyone will have me.

Regards, Mark.

I will be arriving Thursday afternoon and looking for a ride to the Crowne from Oakland airport. Anyone live out that way? 8 (
We are ready to make a contribution to energy costs ($25).

Update: we will be arriving Thursday evening at 7:10pm at Oakland airport, so later than I originally thought.

Does anyone have a good suggestion of what we should do? BART + Taxi? Hire a towncar? Taxi from Oakland to Milpitas? Ideas appreciated.

Another update: I think we'll just choose a shuttle company since we got no takers for this day/time 8 (

Last edited:
I'm arriving at SFO on the wednesday, leaving back to Hong Kong on the monday.
And here I thought you used that "Hong Kong" line as where your company was, not you. Kudos on making the hop over the pond! :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

This is going to be hard to beat for distance traveled!
I thought that Teslandia was a state of mind and thus could be wherever your mind could take you, so wouldn't those in Teslandia be potentially coming from the farthest (or is it furthest) place?

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have a good suggestion of what we should do? BART + Taxi? Hire a towncar? Taxi from Oakland to Milpitas? Ideas appreciated.
  1. If you get any suggestions, please pass them along
  2. Your product looks great! What a great concept to implement!
  3. The link on your signature is broken. If you click on the Teslive Sponsor, it works, but if you click on the "www.Power12.com" it is broken. Just an FYI