Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLIVE Airport shuttle (SFO and SJC)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
dd/bonnie--I just got my July schedule and am free on Friday only (...sorry, can't do anything Thursday and after the Sunday drive I will need to head home). I live in the East Bay and could do pickups, best @ SFO & OAK rather than heading down to San Jose. Rather than trying to fill in the spreadsheet, do you want to just match me us as appropriate? You can reply back or PM me? Thx.

dd/bonnie--I just got my July schedule and am free on Friday only (...sorry, can't do anything Thursday and after the Sunday drive I will need to head home). I live in the East Bay and could do pickups, best @ SFO & OAK rather than heading down to San Jose. Rather than trying to fill in the spreadsheet, do you want to just match me us as appropriate? You can reply back or PM me? Thx.

I'm happy to sign you up! Muhahaha!

I'm arriving SFO
Thursday afternoon around 1:15 pm. Do if anyone could give me a lift sometime Thursday afternoon it would be greatly appreciated. I'd also appreciate any info on public transportation to Crown Plaza or San Jose airport Thursday if
I need it.

I'm arriving in San Jose on Friday at 13:27 on UA245. I'll need a ride to the hotel, or to the Fremont factory if there's a tour available later that afternoon.

I'll be arriving Friday night at 5:40 on Southwest #429

Oo, I'm arriving as SFO on Friday around 4. Would love a ride.

rolosrevenge/artsci--will wait for Bonnie/dd to assign Friday trips as appropriate.

Wow, you guys are in luck! JPP (aka Arrest Me Red) *should* be able to assist all you guys. We'll setup a central phone # to call/text for tactical logistics, but please exchange information so you can meet up efficiently as the commute could be tight as rush hour(s) traffic on a Friday in the Bay can be unkind.

And super big thanks to JPP!!!

I just added myself to the spreadsheet; but I'm flying in/out of SJC so I'm happy to use the hotel shuttle (though I've not yet seen how to get a ride from them...are there hotel phones at the airport, or do you wait for a shuttle with a certain name, or...?).

Arriving at SJC Friday July 12; should be ready for a ride by 11:45am. (It turns out that tomsax will be on the same flight)
Leaving for SJC Sunday July 14; could be ready to leave the hotel any time from 11:30am to 12:30pm.

Last edited:
All -

Added myself to the list as well. Arriving/Departing though SJC, so I am also fine with using the hotel shuttle unless someone happens to be picking up someone else or wants to pick me up :eek:

I arrive at SJC Thursday night at 10:16pm on JetBlue flight #669.

Aaron

I just added myself to the spreadsheet; but I'm flying in/out of SJC so I'm happy to use the hotel shuttle (though I've not yet seen how to get a ride from them...are there hotel phones at the airport, or do you wait for a shuttle with a certain name, or...?).

Arriving at SJC Friday July 12; should be ready for a ride by 11:45am.
Leaving for SJC Sunday July 14; could be ready to leave the hotel any time from 11:30am to 12:30pm.
On demand shuttle so use the # of the hotel.

ChadS & Tomsax:

I've added you to my list, since I will be down at San Jose International for other pickups (see Google docs spreadsheet). Look for a PM.

discoducky--make a note....

Arriving at SJC Friday July 12; should be ready for a ride by 11:45am. (It turns out that tomsax will be on the same flight)