Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLIVE badge/icon/sig/avatar

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone think it would be useful to have something on our posts to identify those that are signed up for TESLIVE? I guess amending our sig would be the easiest way, with some kind of dinky graphic? Would just be useful to know who's going while browsing all the other threads.

Anyone think it would be useful to have something on our posts to identify those that are signed up for TESLIVE? I guess amending our sig would be the easiest way, with some kind of dinky graphic? Would just be useful to know who's going while browsing all the other threads.

This is neat, but doesn't seem to be universal. The graphic is missing from me, and perhaps others? Can someone add it for me?

Last edited:
This is neat, but doesn't seem to be universal. The graphic is missing from me, and perhaps others? Can someone at it for me?
Brianman helped me with this quote which I followed and was added:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by doug viewpost-right.png

If I missed anyone, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page with "TESLIVE Badge" as the subject line. Include your name in the message and I'll add it manually. Hopefully I don't have to do too many.