Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLIVE Factory Tours - Signup & Confirmed Lists

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bonnie,

I got Tesla to arrange a tour for me on a different day. You may delete me, dabendan, from the Friday A tour and offer my spot to someone else.

However, we learned that children under 12 are not allowed on the tour. Since we have an infant, my spouse and I will not be able to take the tour together. Therefore, please keep my spouse mjwantsanx on the Friday A tour. He is really looking forward to going with the whole group.

Thanks for all your working in organizing this. We appreciate your efforts tremendously.

Hi there! I'm Maciej Bialy, a Super big Tesla and EV enthusiast from Winnipeg, Manitoba. Just found out I will be in San Francisco for a friend's wedding same weekend as Teslive and would love to claim the spot below if it hasn't been accounted for. I also sent an email to the registration account about trying to join the other activities too!

I noticed during the original Supercharger launch the long term map (5 years I think) showed chargers from Calgary to Winnipeg and with the most recent update they are absent on the end of 2015 map so I would love to ask Mr. Musk when he envisions that I can drive across the TransCanada Hwy 1 coast to coast because that is a trip I would absolutely do with my future Tesla Gen III. :D

Bonnie,

I got Tesla to arrange a tour for me on a different day. You may delete me, dabendan, from the Friday A tour and offer my spot to someone else.

However, we learned that children under 12 are not allowed on the tour. Since we have an infant, my spouse and I will not be able to take the tour together. Therefore, please keep my spouse mjwantsanx on the Friday A tour. He is really looking forward to going with the whole group.

Thanks for all your working in organizing this. We appreciate your efforts tremendously.

Hi there! I'm Maciej Bialy, a Super big Tesla and EV enthusiast from Winnipeg, Manitoba. Just found out I will be in San Francisco for a friend's wedding same weekend as Teslive and would love to claim the spot below if it hasn't been accounted for. I also sent an email to the registration account about trying to join the other activities too!

I noticed during the original Supercharger launch the long term map (5 years I think) showed chargers from Calgary to Winnipeg and with the most recent update they are absent on the end of 2015 map so I would love to ask Mr. Musk when he envisions that I can drive across the TransCanada Hwy 1 coast to coast because that is a trip I would absolutely do with my future Tesla Gen III. :D

There is a long waitlist of people ahead of that will eagerly grab that vacant spot. You can add yourself to the bottom of the waitlist but chances are beyond slim at this point.

Bonnie - i assume that you are maintaining the list. I would like to relinquish my Sunday Tour A spot to whoever is next in line on the wait list. Am local and looks like the wait list has a lot of out of towners - so give them their shot.

So some good news ... a few more slots to be added. I will print everything out today, rework lists, and publish the final final lists for the tour. I will get most (maybe not all) of you into a factory tour. Give me til this evening to get it all finalized.

So some good news ... a few more slots to be added. I will print everything out today, rework lists, and publish the final final lists for the tour. I will get most (maybe not all) of you into a factory tour. Give me til this evening to get it all finalized.

Thanks Bonnie! I think you have me on the wait list for Sunday. At this point, I'd just be happy to go, so please add me to any waitlist/opening you might have. Thanks for your hard work.

Lori

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Bonnie! I think you have me on the wait list for Sunday. At this point, I'd just be happy to go, so please add me to any waitlist/opening you might have. Thanks for your hard work.

Lori

Hi Bonnie. Probably too late, but I had asked to get on list for a Friday tour many weeks back before. You replied to add myself to the blog entry but there did not seem to be a menu path that allowed me to edit and add myself. Was too busy to ask for help, so my fault.

if you are not 100% booked for Friday, please add me as I had expressed interest long long ago.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you at Teslive and thanking you in person for all your efforts on this site.

Bob Fitzgerald VIN 0745

Give me a little more time here. Still reworking stuff.

A lot of you are 'with guest'. I'm assuming that the guest is also registered for TESLIVE. If that is not the case, please let me know. After I publish, I'll work with the registration group to confirm each person on a factory tour list is a TESLIVE attendee. Anyone not a TESLIVE attendee will be put on a waitlist & waitlisted TESLIVE attendees moved into a tour slot.

(For those of you who didn't add to the list, but have posted in this thread expressing desire ... I've printed out everything and am pulling names/dates/preferences. I am absolutely positive I will not make everyone happy, but I do know that more will be happy than not. :) Thanks for your patience.)

- - - Updated - - -

I should also add that I've received a number of pm's about the factory tour (currently 19 unread messages!). You will all be part of the pool when I rework lists. No guarantees, just letting you know that I'll pull all the names submitted privately, by date the pm was sent, and give you the proper priority

REALLY trying hard to be fair.

Give me a little more time here. Still reworking stuff.

A lot of you are 'with guest'. I'm assuming that the guest is also registered for TESLIVE. If that is not the case, please let me know. After I publish, I'll work with the registration group to confirm each person on a factory tour list is a TESLIVE attendee. Anyone not a TESLIVE attendee will be put on a waitlist & waitlisted TESLIVE attendees moved into a tour slot.

(For those of you who didn't add to the list, but have posted in this thread expressing desire ... I've printed out everything and am pulling names/dates/preferences. I am absolutely positive I will not make everyone happy, but I do know that more will be happy than not. :) Thanks for your patience.)

Cool thanks. Not sure if you saw my PM, but just a heads up: my cousin and myself (both registrants for TESlive) had to cancel our trip; that frees up two spots for Friday AM :)

Hi,

I didn't sign up for TESLIVE or tour--got mine when I picked up mine. I'm more interested in "optional" Tesla drive on Sunday. Is anyone doing the drive? Can I join the drive even if I didn't attend the event?

thanks,