Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLIVE Factory Tours - Signup & Confirmed Lists

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update - Yep, someone did, indeed, send you misinformation about the factory tours. I have asked for a list of people that were sent information so I can reach out and correct anything that needs correction.

My sincere apologies for any confusion on this. The information in this thread is the correct information. TESLIVE registration is not handling any aspect of factory tours.

I, too, had understood there was going to be a tour available during the normal festivities. A bit disappointing, but I get enough trips to San Jose that I think I can try to arrange something separately.

I've asked that the company handling registration send me a list of everyone who might have been erroneously told there was a factory tour (outside of this thread), so I can contact individually. If anyone registered and was told they would get a factory tour (and is not on the tour list), let me know via pm if you'd rather just have your registration fee refunded.

This is one of those snafus that you really wish hadn't happened. But it did and we will do what we can to make it right (short of getting more tour spots from Tesla - they've already gone above and beyond).

Request Friday or Sunday in that order. Model S owner, San Diego. Thank you, Gary Dressel

Friday Wait List (add your name in case a spot opens up)
  1. TEG
  2. walla2 - Model S Sig, out of state, no previous tour
  3. TampaLiam
  4. TampaKim
  5. retinadoc
  6. huntjo -Sig S owner coming from Colorado
  7. Mrs. huntjo
  8. dddozier
  9. stevezzzz - out of state Sig S owner
  10. stephenpace - TX Sig S owner, previous tour before factory open in Oct 2011
  11. Unable to get into TESLIVE Disregard this request dpodoll - Honolulu owner #5088 - No previous tours
  12. Unable to get into TESLIVE Disregard this request dpodoll guest - Honolulu owner #5088 - No previous tours
  13. FlasherZ - Southern IL, out of state, Sig S owner, no previous tours
  14. Warrenbonz - Florida Model S Owner, Roadster Owner, previous tour June 2012
  15. Dharshi (Warrenbonz's wife) traveling from Florida previous tour June 2012
  16. SpaceCadet
  17. NvBob
  18. NvBob guest
  19. davidrmay - arrive at SJC at 12:50 pm, previous tour Oct 2011
  20. DaveT - San Diego
  21. DaveT wife - San Diego
  22. LQBrown
  23. LQBrown guest
  24. Kunal Parekh
  25. Angela Parekh
  26. Gary Dressel, San Diego, Model S owner.

Sunday Wait List (add your name in case a spot opens up)
  1. TorkliftCentral Guest- WA State, no previous tour (Note that Torklift Central has been moved to a confirmed Sunday tour spot, courtesy of GasDoc)
  2. Unable to get into TESLIVE Disregard this request dpodoll - Honolulu owner #5088 - No previous tours (Note that TampaLiam is requesting that dpodoll be assigned my confirmed Sunday spot)
  3. Unable to get into TESLIVE Disregard this request dpodoll guest - Honolulu owner #5088 - No previous tours (Note that TampaKim is requesting that dpodoll guest be assigned my confirmed Sunday spot)
  4. Kevin Hall - Kansas City - No Previous tour - Take TampaLiam's Sunday B spot
  5. Tara Hall - Kansas City - Take TampaKim's Sunday B spot
  6. Dalton Hall - Baton Rouge
  7. Jack Hall - Kansas City
  8. Alex Hall - Kansas City
  9. FlasherZ - Southern IL, out of state, Sig S owner, no previous tours
  10. SpaceCadet
  11. NvBob
  12. NvBob guest
  13. DaveT - San Diego
  14. DaveT wife - San Diego
  15. LQBrown
  16. LQBrown guest
  17. Soflauthor, South Florida, out of state, Sig S owner, no previous tours
  18. Soflason, South Florida (son of Soflauthor)
  19. Douglas Bullard (dbullard) - Portland, OR, no previous tours
  20. aaron0k - SoCal (no previous tour)
  21. Gary Dressel, San Diego, Model S owner.

I've posted several messages about my wish to be put on this wait list and sent two private messages to Bonnie. But I'm still not on it. What's going on? It's the main reason I am flying from Florida to come to this conference.

It's been posted a few times that the second post in this thread is a wiki so you can edit it as well. I went ahead and added you to the Friday waitlist.

The wait list is so long at this point it will be tough to get the tour.

It's been posted a few times that the second post in this thread is a wiki so you can edit it as well. I went ahead and added you to the Friday waitlist.

The wait list is so long at this point it will be tough to get the tour.

Understood. I couldn't figure out how to edit the wiki but as I go back to look at it now I see the small yellow banner that I missed before. I guess my only choice is to try to fly in a day earlier and do the tour then. Thanks.

Understood. I couldn't figure out how to edit the wiki but as I go back to look at it now I see the small yellow banner that I missed before. I guess my only choice is to try to fly in a day earlier and do the tour then. Thanks.

No problem. See if someone is taking a regular factory delivery the day before and has an extra space for you to tag along.

I've posted several messages about my wish to be put on this wait list and sent two private messages to Bonnie. But I'm still not on it. What's going on? It's the main reason I am flying from Florida to come to this conference.

Apologies, robballan. I had it out there as a wiki, so that people could add their names on their own. (Thanks dsm, for going ahead and taking care of it.) The wait list got so long awhile back that it is unlikely that any new names added will get a spot. I wish we could say everyone who wants a tour will get a tour, but I feel extremely beholden to Tesla Marketing for getting the spots made available that they did. It was not a simple task for them to do that (several layers of approvals).

Missed this thread. I just looked at the agenda and assumed the tours were open to all attendees. I would like to get in to one if I can. What is the "Factory Party" on Saturday evening? Is that also restricted/booked up?

Missed this thread. I just looked at the agenda and assumed the tours were open to all attendees. I would like to get in to one if I can. What is the "Factory Party" on Saturday evening? Is that also restricted/booked up?

As an exhibitor I was led to believe I'd get access to a tour, quite a ways back, but this thread seems to suggest late-comers are out of luck. It is understandable as it's quite desired! I gave my request on this thread... I assume there still aren't enough openings. <sad look>

David

p.s. never been there, S owner

Bonnie,

Please remove me from the Sunday tour (B), as I'd like to make room for someone else. Look forward to meeting you and other attendees, thanks for TESLIVE's hard work!

Oliver
Sunnyvale, CA