Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLIVE photo gallery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice shirt shots. :) (62 and 65)

So, when I got my tour, before I turned my camera off and put it in my pocket I showed my guide, Jamie Hawn the pic of George with his shirt off.

She laughed, and asked if she could borrow it for a minute. She then ran back to an office around the corner for a few minutes.

She came back, with a concerned look on her face, and said, "If you don't mind my asking, what was the context of the picture - why did George take his shirt off?"

I could only imagine what she might have been thinking - "oh, boy, what did George do at that party?" Remember, I didn't have a chance to explain what happened.

So, of course, I told her about the TESLIVE shirt George put on, and how I'd caught him at just the right moment.

Funny.

Great photos. What's the one on the far right, second row from the top? I didn't see this. Was it part of the EXPO? Can I get downloads of some of these, my camera was scratched, and my photos look terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Augkuo- awesome photos, can I get downloads of some of these?

QUOTE=augkuo;388007]great pics and nice meeting you! Mine are here - https://picasaweb.google.com/107702804736130885075/Teslive2013?authuser=0&feat=directlink[/QUOTE]

Announcing: TESLIVE meme photos! These will be handy in all sorts of situations. Names have been removed to protect the guilty.

TESLIVE was funny:
Leilani laughs.jpg

Confounding:
Wraithnot slap.jpg

Hypnotizing:
Hypnotized - small.jpg

Some of us approved:
Artsci approves.jpg

Some did not:
JPP can't believe it.jpg

And of course, some of us disrobed (this one must be of rolo):

disrobing.jpg

But the best way to sum up TESLIVE is with the conference theme picture:

Teslive themes.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics, Steve. I'm now EVEN MORE sad i couldn't make it.

Uploaded my photos from TESLIVE at the following link:

TESLIVE 2013 Photo Gallery

I'll add some more from today's group drive after I get home to Colorado.

What a great event, beautifully organized and so much fun for the participants. Many thanks to Renee Swenson and the other organizers: well done, indeed!