TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Teslive 'Thank You' to Organizers

Discussion in 'TMC Connect' started by Cattledog, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Cattledog

Cattledog Active Member

#1 Cattledog, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
    To all who organized Teslive - Thank you for being so generous with your time and talents (and probably a few of your own $$, too) and putting together such a great conference. I know some names were read off at the opening session, but I'd sure appreciate a published list so all here can know who to thank.

With great admiration and appreciation for your efforts, and with great expectations already for next year,

Cattledog (and Cattlepup, by proxy)

2. JPP

JPP Active Member

Seconded...what an effort and a major success off the bat (...sort of like the Model S). Can't wait for 2014!!

3. stevezzzz

stevezzzz R;SigS;P85D;SigX

I'll second that sentiment, Cattledog! I have some insight into how much effort went into the planning and execution of TESLIVE, and I'm really pleased to have taken part. Great event, great people! Can't wait for next year!

[...looks like I was just channeling JPP when I wrote that...] :wink::biggrin:

4. jpasqua

jpasqua P19325

I couldn't agree more. I was so impressed by the planning and execution. Thanks so much to all of the organizers. Fantastic job.

5. SCW-Greg

SCW-Greg Active Member

Someone needs to reset the clock for next year! I'll start my planning now.

Thanks for the Livestream.

6. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

From personal experience in helping to organize an event such as this (for something utterly different)...

If you have an idea of how much work this might be, then multiply that by a factor of at least 20. Then you might be in the ballpark.

The TESLIVE organizers did a fantastic job. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole EVent. Major kudos to the team!

7. Sus

Sus Member

A great big thank you from me too. I had a blast and appreciated all of your hard work. I also thought the event was awesomely organized. The factory tour, the vendors, the sessions, the party, the carpooling, and of course Elon Musk's q&a were all amazing. Thank you!!!

8. irishstoutaz

irishstoutaz Member

Agreed! Thank you to everyone for the hard work in getting this event organized along with the extras such as factory tours, charging, etc... Was well worth it and looking forward to next year!!!

9. Luke26

Luke26 Member

Thanks to all the organizers of Teslive. I had a wonderful weekend meeting nice people and seeing some really cool cars and accessories. I also learned a lot from the discussion sessions and from talking with others at lunch. The scheduled delivery date for my MS is a week from today at the factory. The Tesla psychosis has started...

10. Jouler

Jouler Member

Hear! Hear! Awesome job orchestrating this event!!! Many thanks to the coordinators and participants alike, met some amazing people, and feeling blessed to be part of the Teslive movement/experience. See you all next year! :biggrin:

11. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Thank you to all who were involved in the event, especially the organizers. The best way I can say thanks...

Where do I sign up for 2014? We're (Francis, Disco, and I) already planning a supercharger-supported journey for next year.

12. Jgdixon

Jgdixon Member

I concur, had a great time and really appreciate all the efforts from the organizers.
    There were 8 Canadians there after toto arrived (kudos to him for driving from Montreal)
    Hopefully next year there will be an even larger Canuk contingent!

13. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Glad you guys enjoyed the event! (I'm still recovering :) ) Thanks for having enough faith in us to come.

We're collecting a preliminary 2014 list here: TESLIVE 2014 - Info List

14. justduckyangie

Wonderful conference, everything seemed to be so well thought through and professional! Great time meeting other Tesla fans.

15. Discoducky

Discoducky Active Member

DONE! Signed up! Great event and looking forward to next year! Would love to coordinate with Refuel and BC2BC. Next year we'll have such an amazing supercharger infrastructure I would bet we'll see a whole more bunch of Model S owners!

16. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Ditto.

17. Klaus

Klaus Member

I already congratulated and thanked a few of the organizers in person towards the end of the event, but to everyone again a HUGE THANKS for all this energy and enthusiasm in creating this amazing meeting!!! Of course I signed up for 2014 right away. Looking forward to it already!

18. Babylonfive

Babylonfive Power12

Ditto here - big thanks to the organizers, even from us who couldn't go.

19. lodenthal

lodenthal Member

Loved the event and am looking forward to next year! A HUGE thank you to the organizers!

20. robballan

robballan Member

Kudos to everyone who organized Teslive 2013. Great fun and very nice to put faces (and names) to online handles. Feels like the early day of Apple. Highlights were the factory tour, Elon's remarks, and the Sunday drive. All well done. Thank you and am looking forward to 2014.