Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslive 'Thank You' to Organizers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thoroughly enjoyed it as well, and I'm very impressed with what the organizers pulled together for year one. I can't wait to see the improvements next year! My one regret this time around was not staying in the event hotel. I may be "local" but getting home to see the hot tub thread made me wish I had stuck around for a little more socializing.

I thoroughly enjoyed it as well, and I'm very impressed with what the organizers pulled together for year one. I can't wait to see the improvements next year! My one regret this time around was not staying in the event hotel. I may be "local" but getting home to see the hot tub thread made me wish I had stuck around for a little more socializing.

Everyone should have come by the hot tub.

- - - Updated - - -

In all likelihood, yes. :)

It is too soon to call dibs? :wink:

I think some of the organizers already know how I feel about their tireless efforts in putting together such a terrific event. But I'll say it again, for all to hear: thank you so much, you done good, and see you next year!

I had a great time at the event and I want to thank everyone who volunteered their precious time to organize it.

It was so much fun geeking out ans socializing with everyone on the Tesla cars, factory, stock and family.

All the organizers rock!!

You-Rock.gif

There is no adequate way to offer my appreciation to all those who planned, organized, supported, and participated in Teslive 2013! What an incredible success! For such a multi-faceted volunteer event, it looked and felt very professional to me!

The conference was like a dream and I don't want to wake up! Thank goodness for the kind people who took pictures to prove it actually happened!

Among the dozens of wonderful memories I have, what stands out most is the kindness and consideration I was shown. I was not sure how a wide-eyed enthusiast from the wilds of New Mexico would fit in with a group of tech-savvy professionals from Silicon Valley.

What I found was a large group of wonderful, generous people more than willing to offer me rides in their beautiful new cars, kind words, an eagerness to share their Tesla experience, and the generosity of sharing their time with a complete stranger. Truly an amazing event!

You can never repeat a beginning. I just hope in coming years more people will have an opportunity to experience the kindness and eager excitement this car - and this company - inspires.

Next year everyone!

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for making TESLIVE such a huge hit! We really enjoyed the planning process. Now that the dust has settled, I wanted to send you a list of the "behind the scenes" volunteer support we had to make this event so successful!

Thank You to the folks behind the scenes – The TESLIVE Organizers

TESLIVE Steering/Content Committee Leads (by alpha)

· Matt Gillam – Event staffing, management, registration and onsite support
· Doug King – Web, forum communication, TMC infrastructure
· Bonnie Norman – VIP and press Liaison (and Tours ; )
· Paige Seidel-Hutton – Content production and speaker management
· Eric Swenson – Creative identity, branding, execution and design
· Renee Swenson – Event production, logistics and management
· Michael Thwaite – Administration
· Transmedia Game Master – Alternate Reality Game
· David Waxman – Tesla Representative

Volunteers
· Cheryl Romero, Sr. Event Manager, Autodesk – Professional Onsite support
· Julia Mitchell, Producer, Textana –Professional Onsite Support
· Jennifer Bang – Sr. Event Manager, Maritz – Professional Onsite Support
· Betts Disney – (yes, related)
· Jim Gill – Owner, ReelEfx - Everything generator!
· Jason Fudenberg – CIO, Sandbox Technologies - VIP pick-up and transportation
· Greg Rose --Cable runs and onstage sommelier
· Steve Zimmerman –Photographer

Enterprise Events Group (EEG) Donated services
· Sarah Mousa – Registration, housing, email communication
· Tia Benjamin – Account management, payments and staff management
· Karina Fuh – Exhibit logistics, preparation and set-up
· Scott Flanagan/Chris Shavor – Exhibit and Sponsorships
· Ronda Evan – onsite support
· Kelsey Conroy - Intern

Contributors
· Colette Niazmand and George Blankenship - Tesla Motors Party