Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslogic — Mobile Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some Teslogic update just pulled from Google Playstore a few hours ago. v1.1.0 dated Sep 18th.

Bugfixes: 'share', navigation, minor fixes
New features: Low vision mode, refactored preferences screen, some stats added, adjustable units, notifications.

Now if only I had my dongle/harness ordered back in July... I could actually see how this works under 2022.28.x

I updated the app on IOS. The speed is still truncated when over 99 km/h for non US countries. Other issue is that the app used 27% of my battery in just over 60mins CB of usage.
@Kate@Teslogic should be fixed the issue with non US speed limits.
The battery usage is normal because you have the screen always on and brightness maxed out if sunny outside. I always keep my phone plugged in

@Kate@Teslogic should be fixed the issue with non US speed limits.
The battery usage is normal because you have the screen always on and brightness maxed out if sunny outside. I always keep my phone plugged in
three digits speed limits looks fine now, at least for 100kph on my iphone12. however, I have noticed that resetting current trip wont reset energy meter like before the update showing negative values after a charging session. On track mode still shows power limited at 80% while battery is 89% an 35 celsius degrees, is this a bug or my car is power limited by tesla even with acc boost active?
@Kate@Teslogic I love the redesigned interface and extra info on cells imbalance , energy tab, functional export button.

Reactions: Perscitus
Hi all!

As you already noticed, we released an update. We tried to take into account most of your comments.

Of the big updates:
  • Low vision mode with enlarged interface elements and fonts. It will be convenient for drivers with glasses and anyone who wants to increase the comfort for the eyes. Definitely try it out, we use it ourselves!
IMG_4479.PNG

IMG_4481.PNG

• We added a settings section, you can find it on the very left screen. What settings are currently available: day/night theme, routing type, screen changing options, low vision mode, font size in notifications, widgets side in navigation, nerd mode.
Other added features:
  • Calculation of DC charging percentage and average daily consumption to the Car data screen.
  • Now the last VIN numbers on the Car data screen are hidden and can be displayed with a tap.
  • The ability to choose in which format the time is displayed – 24-hour or AM/PM. You can change it with a tap on the clock.
  • The ability to switch light/dark modes manually in the settings section.
  • Visualization of adjusting the following distance in autopilot mode.
  • Imbalance calculation at the battery info section of the Car data screen.
  • The ability to change percentages to kWh or mi with a tap on the battery icon.
  • CSV logs are now compatible with MegaLogViewer and datazap.me online service.
  • More useful notifications.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed “share” button bug – now you can share screenshots of your info section.
  • Fixed a bug that showed mileage on the odometer in kilometers – now it is displayed in miles for US cars.
  • Fixed navigation bugs.
  • Fixed speed limit sign for non-US regions.
All the features that we could not add in this version will be gradually implemented in the next ones. Thanks for letting us know about your wishes and concerns.

Last edited:
Thank you for the support Kate. One question. How do I change the temperature units for battery temp?
Temperature units in the app correspond to the system of measurement used in the Tesla interface. For the imperial measurement system these are degrees Fahrenheit, for the metric system - degrees Celsius. Do you have temperature units that do not match the interface measurement system? Or do you just want to change it manually?

Last edited:
Temperature units in the app correspond to the system of measurement used in the Tesla interface. For the imperial measurement system these are degrees Fahrenheit, for the metric system - degrees Celsius. Do you have temperature units that do not match the interface measurement system? Or do you just want to change it manually?
My temperature units set in the system is Fahrenheit, but the app is showing Celsius. I do not have the latest tesla update. Celcius persists after repairing and toggling the system setting. Also I don't quite understand what the map screen is supposed to do. I have not been able to find a way to make it do anything. Thanks

Reactions: ovidiux
Also. As someone that takes the car to the track and comes from motorsport, what I liked about the screen I previously designed was readily available tire temperature and pressure. I know they're in the CAN. If those could live on the track screen where the g meter is that would make the difference of me using this on track or not. Brake Temps would be cool but as I know they're only stimulated it's not that important

This appears to be broken in the new update. Previous version the app showed F (as does my Tesla), this new version only shows Celsius. Also navigation does not work in Android still. Other than that, great update!

Please try to update the app, it should solve the problem
Yes, the update fixed the blinkers. The new "Low Vision" screen is great, I can easily read it without my bifocals. I have only given the update a quick test, tomorrow I should be driving on a motorway do I should be able to give it a more thorough test. I like what I see so far. A couple of comments:
1/. In the "Low Vision" screen (and probably the normal screen too) the green/black bar that shows the regen is right at the bottom of the screen and on my phone at least it tends to get a bit lost in the edge of the case and the steering wheel boss. I think an improvement would be to make it wider (maybe 1/4") or move it a little higher up the screen (or do both).

2/. I seem to be getting messages displayed now, that's good. However, I brake with my left foot and the Tesla is very sensitive to the timing of the brake and the accelerator being pressed at the same time (I will eventually adjust to this) and it generates a message that displays in the bottom right corner of the main centre screen (right hand drive car), but it doesn't display in the Teslogic app. That isn't really a problem for that specific message, but it makes me wonder if there are a couple (or more) classes of messages and you are only picking up some of the messages. I did get a message displayed in the app when I enabled auto pilot but that is all I have tested so far. Tomorrow I'll try some other things like not holding the steering wheel in autopilot, drifting over a lane line and anything else I can think of to see if there are any other messages that don't get displayed in the app.

3/. I can't make the navigation screen in the app work. I have tried sharing the directions from the google maps app but all I get is a light blue screen where the maps should be and a red arrowhead in the middle of the screen. I have a Samsung S10 5g phone. I'm not usually a user of the google maps app so I may be doing something wrong, however I see from some other posts that I'm not the only person having issues with the navigation. Perhaps you could publish a step by step guide on how to use the navigation screen for us dummies that can't make it work.

4/. For drivers in right hand drive countries who have to cope with blinker stalks sometimes on the right side and sometimes on the left side of the steering wheel in cars, it can be very easy to inadvertently select reverse gear by mistake when you think you are selecting the left blinker (in most cars you just end up turning on the windscreen wipers). I think it would be useful to have the "R" in the "P R N D" display turn red and flash and maybe display in a bigger font (perhaps a really big font) when reverse is selected.

So far, I think the changes you have made in the update are really good. Keep up the good work.

Fantastic update, thank you! I don't know if this is a new feature or if I just didn't notice it previously, but changing screens with the right scroll wheel is a nice touch. I also like the warning pop ups on the screen (like if you start to cross a solid line and the car yells at you).

Google Maps now shows my actual position (though I haven't navigated with it) and the blind spot monitoring still works as well. The only bug I've encountered is the battery temp shoulding

Also of importance - my car updated to 2022.8.2 yesterday.

Mine is showing celsius as well, and the app force closes when attempting to tap to change it. This is on app version 1.1.0 (released Sep 18), Android 13.

Hi all!

As you already noticed, we released an update. We tried to take into account most of your comments.

Of the big updates:
  • Low vision mode with enlarged interface elements and fonts. It will be convenient for drivers with glasses and anyone who wants to increase the comfort for the eyes. Definitely try it out, we use it ourselves!
View attachment 854278
View attachment 854279

• We added a settings section, you can find it on the very left screen. What settings are currently available: day/night theme, routing type, screen changing options, low vision mode, font size in notifications, widgets side in navigation, nerd mode.
Other added features:
  • Calculation of DC charging percentage and average daily consumption to the Car data screen.
  • Now the last VIN numbers on the Car data screen are hidden and can be displayed with a tap.
  • The ability to choose in which format the time is displayed – 24-hour or AM/PM. You can change it with a tap on the clock.
  • The ability to switch light/dark modes manually in the settings section.
  • Visualization of adjusting the following distance in autopilot mode.
  • Imbalance calculation at the battery info section of the Car data screen.
  • The ability to change percentages to kWh or mi with a tap on the battery icon.
  • CSV logs are now compatible with MegaLogViewer and datazap.me online service.
  • More useful notifications.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed “share” button bug – now you can share screenshots of your info section.
  • Fixed a bug that showed mileage on the odometer in kilometers – now it is displayed in miles for US cars.
  • Fixed navigation bugs.
  • Fixed speed limit sign for non-US regions.
All the features that we could not add in this version will be gradually implemented in the next ones. Thanks for letting us know about your wishes and concerns.
Many thanks -- these improvements are excellent