Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslogic — Mobile Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel like it's something with OCS - Occupant Classification System. i.e. driver detection.

Oh, and you were talking about the 2018-2020 install vs. the 21+ install, right? The 21+ connect into the passenger side door:

1657196456035.png

Reactions: smatthew
Will this stop working with over-the-air updates? Will this void warranty in any way?

I recently purchased the JOWUA Invisible Foldaway Car Mount with MagSafe Charger. I had intended to put it behind the screen, wonder if this would work in place of the Teslogic mount as charging is a necessity.

But with this, how will I use WAZE!?

Great looking product!

It will work with the updates and won't affect the warranty in any way, since plug'n'play doesn't make changes to the design of the car.

Reactions: likkuid
I'm in! Out of curiosity, how does your transmitter differ from one of the high-end OBDII units?
Hi! I'm a tech in Teslogic.
The main difference is connection to two can buses at the same time. No one universal OBDII reader can do it.
The second thing is that we're using our own communication protocol over bluetooth which is much faster and has less delay than universal for OBDII. As a result dashboard acts smooth and looks "native".
Tesla doesn't support OBDII commands at all. And for working with Tesla, universal readers using the extented command set, which require constant polling/requesting of data. That overloads bluetooth bandwidth.