Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslogic — Mobile Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked this up:

It took about 3 weeks to arrive. The install was cake and it keeps the phone charged, plus uses a clamp mount so the phone doesn't bounce around. The only downside is either my phone (Pixel 6 Pro) or the wireless charger built in needs to be positioned just right to charge. But once it's in the correct position, it's good to go.
Looks like a good possible solution. How do you like it after a few weeks?

Update: It says on their website that it is no longer available... Bummer!

Second update: It is still available at Walmart... Link to site: Robot or human?

Last edited:
Are Android users also having this connectivity issue? I might just get a cheap Android phone to be left in the car only for this function if they are stable. Teslogic and Apple don't seem to play nice together
It's a bit of a pain, connecting, sometimes... but not the end of the world.
As I use my work/ personal phone as my key fob, then an old Android does a decent job.

Looks like a good possible solution. How do you like it after a few weeks?

Update: It says on their website that it is no longer available... Bummer!

Second update: It is still available at Walmart... Link to site: Robot or human?
Its says discontinued, but same thing different price I think.

How do you like it? Was it easy to install. Have a 2022 M3LR. Thanks for your help

Reactions: TomT

I bought this one (in the magsafe variant) 16.99US $ 30% OFF|Magnetic Wireless Car Charger Mount Adsorbable Smartphone Holder For Tesla Model 3 X S Y Cradle For Xiaomi Drop-shipping - Universal Car Bracket - AliExpress
It took 2 weeks to arrive in California, and it works great - very solid and perfect placement for viewing through the steering wheel. Takes literally 2 seconds to mount/unmount the phone.
The cable is just a little too short in my opinion, but it will just stretch to the rear USB. It also came with a 'magsafe' right-angle USB-C adaptor that will disconnect if somebody in the back seat kicks the cable.

I have added a NFC sticker to it which starts the Teslogic app.

Sounds useful ... could you point me at instructions on how to do this? (doesn't the NFC sticker interfere with the magsafe charging? or is there somewhere you can stick it other than the charging disc?)

UPDATE: I found this youtube video that has all the info I need
and ordered these NFC tags Amazon.com

Last edited: