Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslogic — Mobile Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The way it should have worked, is they should have just emailed you a link so that you can pay online., The letter stuff seems like they are going back in time, and with the postal strikes could get delayed now. This is not great !
ok - positive progress.

Called parcelforce and to my surprise someone answered and they were able to just read out the customs payment reference over the phone - imagine that! The marvels of 150 year old technology.

And the charge is “only” £25.52….£12 of which is the Parcel Force fee! Lol.

Less positive is the earliest date for delivery is now 14th September…so despite ordering almost a full month before I really wanted it, I won’t have it for the trip I’m about to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Binlo
ok - positive progress.

Called parcelforce and to my surprise someone answered and they were able to just read out the customs payment reference over the phone - imagine that! The marvels of 150 year old technology.

Less positive is the earliest date for delivery is now 14th September…so despite ordering almost a full month before I really wanted it, I won’t have it for the trip I’m about to do.
Thanks for the update, Okay so.i should be exactly the same then, not too bad. Wonder if we would have had this if it was shipped direct from US, I think EU are just being funny as we left them 🤔

I feel for you as you wanted it installed before tomorrow for.your trip ?

My model Y delivery has now been pushed back another 2 months, I really just ordered it early to take advantage of the lower pre-order price 🤪

Reactions: BillN
ok - positive progress.

Forgot to ask , have you now paid the charges over the phone too? Is it all cleared and ready for delivery ..

Cheers - yes, will be covering about 2000 miles over the next week, so it would have been ideal. Was also hoping to have the update with moveable blind spot camera display by now too, but no sign of that either! Never mind 😂

Paid charges online - they have a payment portal especially for their little money making operation, but you need the 17 digit customs reference for that, which they post to you - neglecting to mention that you can also ring up and get it as I did.

If it wasn’t for the strike, perhaps it still could have been delivered tomorrow - but tbh, I think I’ll have run out of time what with packing etc to install it tomorrow any way.

Cheers - yes, will be covering about 2000 miles over the next week, so it would have been ideal. Was also hoping to have the update with moveable blind spot camera display by now too, but no sign of that either! Never mind 😂

Paid charges online - they have a payment portal especially for their little money making operation, but you need the 17 digit customs reference for that, which they post to you - neglecting to mention that you can also ring up and get it as I did.

If it wasn’t for the strike, perhaps it still could have been delivered tomorrow - but tbh, I think I’ll have run out of time what with packing etc to install it tomorrow any way.
Happy Friday! , it looks like I got lucky , as I just checked my status and it says the following - Our driver has left the depot and your parcel is on schedule for delivery today.View an extended tracking event description. - Your parcel should be delivered by William between 11:30 and 12:30.

I guess you got picked at random then, very unlucky :oops:. I will even actually get it today which is more of an insult, when you needed it before me as I don't even have my Model Y yet.

Reactions: BillN
Happy Friday! , it looks like I got lucky , as I just checked my status and it says the following - Our driver has left the depot and your parcel is on schedule for delivery today.View an extended tracking event description. - Your parcel should be delivered by William between 11:30 and 12:30.

I guess you got picked at random then, very unlucky :oops:. I will even actually get it today which is more of an insult, when you needed it before me as I don't even have my Model Y yet.
Lol! Good for you! Have fun staring at the box for now! 😂

I did at least get update 24.8 this morning, so that’s something!

I am using NTAG213 that’s already NDEF formatted. iOS requires that something is written to the tag (could be anything). Within iOS automation you can turn ‘Ask before running’ to off so you will not get a confirmation message. I've been using the tag for a few days now and sometimes it works erratically. I'm trying to find out if MagSafe is causing this. Maybe I need to change the location of the tag. I think it is useful tool to start apps like Teslogic and Waze in a certain order without confirmation. Please note that the tag is only detected at the level of the notch on the back of the phone.
I finally got my NFC tags yesterday. They are only detected within about half an inch of the notch at the top of the phone. So not much point putting the sticker on the magsafe mount itself

Hello,

Everything is fine with my Teslogic but in the info tab my car is stated as a long when it is in fact a 2022 SR + (LFP)

Any idea why ? Do you have a date for the update also ?
definitely a bug or wrong database of cars within the app. My car is identified correctly as m3 LR 2022 however, it shows total power 524hp instead of 494hp.
Hopefully will be fixed on next update.