Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslogic — Mobile Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, may I ask for your help? If you already have update 2022.36.2 installed, could you please record logs for us so that we can fix all the issues? Here is the instruction:
  1. Connect Teslogic app to the car
  2. Swipe to the left screen with settings
  3. Set option "Yes, I'm nerd"
  4. Pick in "recording logs..." line: "Binary log (*.tbl)"
  5. Swipe to the main dashboard screen
  6. There's a red circle in the top left corner now. Tap it (must blink).
  7. Wait about 30 sec and tap again. Sharing dialog will appear. Choose your email app, write there your car model: "Model 3 SR+(LFP)" and send the file to [email protected]
Thank you all!

Last edited:
Can you look at the performance mode. It is not showing performance data such as 0-60 mph or 1/4 mile times.
Hi! If you are still have issues with acceleration measurement after updating the app, you can also help us by following these steps:
  1. Make sure you have the latest version of the app
  2. Connect Teslogic app to the car
  3. Swipe to the left screen with settings
  4. Set option "Yes, I'm nerd"
  5. Pick in "recording logs..." line: "Binary log (*.tbl)"
  6. Swipe to the main dashboard screen
  7. There's a red circle in the top left corner now. Tap it (must blink).
  8. Stop the car, then press the accelerator pedal fully to the floor
  9. Tap the circle again to stop the recording. Sharing dialog will appear. Choose your email app, write there your car model: "Model 3 SR+(LFP)" and send the file to [email protected]
Thank you!

Yep, issues after car updates are to be expected. This is what I'm seeing after the latest 2022.36.2 update:

Speed, gear selection and turn signals (including blind spot indications) work as usual. It's really just the battery/range stuff that's wonky.

The Teslogic folks have been pretty good about pushing out fixes in the past. Hopefully they can address this one quickly as well.
Exactly the same here. it's a bit off putting.

Ever since the 2022.36.2 update, I'm now getting some wonky range estimations (not that it was ever accurate to begin with) but now it fluctuates all over the place, and the estimate is waaay off.

Attachments

• Teslogic Screen shot.PNG
    Teslogic Screen shot.PNG
    70.9 KB · Views: 114
FWIW, 2021 M3P (that got the FSD blah.3 update), and it seems as "fine" as ever. I mean, the range is pulled from the wrong value, and the city/highway values are swapped, and my prior comments all still hold. But I'm not getting "completely different counter being polled" behavior.

Last edited:
Things that worry me about this project:
Tesla could easily implement the equivalent it the Tesla app with only a software update.
There will be bugs requiring app updates after every Tesla firmware update.
This is a low volume product, and will always be a low volume product as not all Tesla owners will buy this product which makes it expensive, which deters even more people from buying it.
Being a low volume product, I wonder how long Teslogic can remain in business. If Teslogic goes under, what happens to this product? Ideally they will release source to the app so that it could be maintained as an open source product if they go under, but this seldom happens. Most likely thing to happen is that this will become e-waste if Teslogic goes under.
I hope this is not Teslogics only product, I think multiple products will be necessary for them to maintain cash flow.

In any case I ordered one for myself. This does the ONE thing I require: Move the messages from the main screen to a place where I have a chance of seeing them and reading them before they disappear. The lower left part of the main screen is hidden by my right arm while driving. If the car is trying to tell me something, I'd like to know about it. I really hope Teslogic stays in business.

Things that worry me about this project:
Tesla could easily implement the equivalent it the Tesla app with only a software update.
There will be bugs requiring app updates after every Tesla firmware update.
This is a low volume product, and will always be a low volume product as not all Tesla owners will buy this product which makes it expensive, which deters even more people from buying it.
Being a low volume product, I wonder how long Teslogic can remain in business. If Teslogic goes under, what happens to this product? Ideally they will release source to the app so that it could be maintained as an open source product if they go under, but this seldom happens. Most likely thing to happen is that this will become e-waste if Teslogic goes under.
I hope this is not Teslogics only product, I think multiple products will be necessary for them to maintain cash flow.

In any case I ordered one for myself. This does the ONE thing I require: Move the messages from the main screen to a place where I have a chance of seeing them and reading them before they disappear. The lower left part of the main screen is hidden by my right arm while driving. If the car is trying to tell me something, I'd like to know about it. I really hope Teslogic stays in business.

You've ordered something that has cost a few $$.
On the grand scale of things, is it really worth a moment's worry ?

Installed the module 1 day after getting my Model Y and so far I love it. Install was stupid simple. I pulled up the "how to" video in the car just to watch it right before. Very nice having the info front and center. I've driven with and without it a few times and for quick trips I see no need to throw the phone up but when doing a 20 + minute drive it is nice and it also helps having the autopilot notifications appear as I sometimes don't see them right away on the main display. The turn signal indicators are AWESOME. Would love some customization abilities with the different screens down the road. Great job Teslogic!

Reactions: DaveNN
Did a long drive today, and had it up initially. My wife needed the phone at one point, and accidentally closed the app... After that I couldn't get the app to ever find the transmitter again.

I think the issue was in the widget/transmitter... And because the car never fully turned off again for the whole day (sentry mode, charging, driving) it never reset. I'd suggest a "watchdog" where (after sync is initiated) the transmitter will restart if it doesn't hear from the app for X seconds.

Did a long drive today, and had it up initially. My wife needed the phone at one point, and accidentally closed the app... After that I couldn't get the app to ever find the transmitter again.

I think the issue was in the widget/transmitter... And because the car never fully turned off again for the whole day (sentry mode, charging, driving) it never reset. I'd suggest a "watchdog" where (after sync is initiated) the transmitter will restart if it doesn't hear from the app for X seconds.

I suspect the issue is the phone.
A reboot ( not a full power down) seems to fix it everytime.

I've had this happen. Turning bluetooth off and on again and force closing the app get it to reconnect.

I've been getting the following popping up sometimes when I engage autopilot. It stays for quite a while rather than timing out as the usual message would. The number is always "205 mph", as if the car could actually go that fast!

Screenshot_20221019-075502.png

Also, the speed number above "Max" still doesn't act correctly. It shows some lower value until the car's speed actually approaches that limit, then it snaps to the correct value and "sticks".