Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslogic — Mobile Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
.... but you have one on the current car, correct?

I do wonder if some understand the sheer cost of sw development and upgrading.

The unit is not a $600 HUD it's a clever bit sw, a decent UI and a widget for well under $200.

Those who pay the least, will always expect the most
@DaveNN , it's just a request, they don't have to do it if they think is not good for return of investment. If they think it's worth the investment to develop it, then they will do it. Unless you work for them, mind your own business please. Don't waist time to tell them how to run their business, and don't waist time to ask customers stop asking for features. It's up to the vendor/company decide what to do, it's not up to you who can decide if the product sell under $200 shouldn't have the features.

@DaveNN , it's just a request, they don't have to do it if they think is not good for return of investment. If they think it's worth the investment to develop it, then they will do it. Unless you work for them, mind your own business please. Don't waist time to tell them how to run their business, and don't waist time to ask customers stop asking for features. It's up to the vendor/company decide what to do, it's not up to you who can decide if the product sell under $200 shouldn't have the features.

Why not put your hand in your pocket and buy one?
With your financial help, they will have another sale ...the proceeds of which could help go towards such additional features and benefits.

Reactions: Epradox and sorphin
Why not put your hand in your pocket and buy one?
With your financial help, they will have another sale ...the proceeds of which could help go towards such additional features and benefits.
Again, you still don't get it. Unless you work for them, or unless you are my wife, your opinion is meaningless. I hope you don't do this in real life, imagine you go to car dealership, a customer ask for good price or extra features, you jump in and say that car is cheap already, customer should not ask for better price or features :).

• Disagree
Reactions: Epradox and sorphin
Again, you still don't get it. Unless you work for them, or unless you are my wife, your opinion is meaningless. I hope you don't do this in real life, imagine you go to car dealership, a customer ask for good price or extra features, you jump in and say that car is cheap already, customer should not ask for better price or features :).
My opinion is worthless....and yet you took the time to respond....

You're asking for features that don't exist... you go into your local tesla dealership and tell them you'll only buy a Tesla M3 with a soft top.

Best of luck

Reactions: sorphin
I have received mine today and installed it. It looks great and works for most functions but I could not figure out exactly what triggers the blind spot alarm a.k.a the red indicator. I’ve turned on indicator while I had cars on the next lane, and then I accelerated to pass them, the indicator remained flashing green. @Kate@Teslogic, Please give us the option to have the blind spot monitoring on the screen all the time - it will be much more useful.

I have received mine today and installed it. It looks great and works for most functions but I could not figure out exactly what triggers the blind spot alarm a.k.a the red indicator. I’ve turned on indicator while I had cars on the next lane, and then I accelerated to pass them, the indicator remained flashing green. @Kate@Teslogic, Please give us the option to have the blind spot monitoring on the screen all the time - it will be much more useful.
Blind spot monitoring is a driver aid.
In the event that such an update ( unnecessary in my opinion) was made, would you really rely on it?
I certainly wouldn't....I don't even rely on the Tesla screen for that....which shouldn't be tucked away in the corner but that's another discussion.

Blind spot monitoring is a driver aid.
In the event that such an update ( unnecessary in my opinion) was made, would you really rely on it?
I certainly wouldn't....I don't even rely on the Tesla screen for that....which shouldn't be tucked away in the corner but that's another discussion.
I will, because Tesla’s current solution is insufficient otherwise. I have explained in the blind spot thread, my MY is the first vehicle in my 33 years of driving that does not cover blind spot using mirrors from my seating position.

I will, because Tesla’s current solution is insufficient otherwise. I have explained in the blind spot thread, my MY is the first vehicle in my 33 years of driving that does not cover blind spot using mirrors from my seating position.
That’s why you need to buy them from Suma. They are awesome. Had them on my R as well.

Does the transmitter attach to both CanBUS taps (under the front passenger seat AND under the rear AC vents) similar to JWardell's CanServer?

Also, for those interested... AliExpress sells a Qi-Wireless Charging Phone Mount that looks pretty slick:

He3d1c7993e964017b8cba2e7b87ad677y.jpg

Last edited:
Does the transmitter attach to both CanBUS taps (under the front passenger seat AND under the rear AC vents) similar to JWardell's CanServer?

Also, for those interested... AliExpress sells a Qi-Wireless Charging Phone Mount that looks pretty slick:

View attachment 841037
In MY, it taps to both buses inside the footwall panel on passenger side.

Reactions: norazi

Only 33yrs... you're but a novice...
Blind spot monitoring is a relatively newish feature to us Brits...or this one anyway..
Even in my jags and velar, which had very good systems, I used to take the novel approach of looking over my shoulder..
At least with the Tesla you do get a chime

I looked at those, they don’t have auto dimming.
Yeah you don’t need that, get the blue tinted ones if you don’t have front window tint or get clear if you do, been using their products for years, i have my front windows tinted 35 Percent and the clear sumos and no glare at all, teslas auto dimmer sides were too dark with tint.

@Kate@Teslogic , please add analog speedometer option for UI. I don't like digital, I am old school. Or at least have an option user to change color. I love the product but cannot buy at this point due to UI, but I really don't like the color, I don't like the speedometer. I know, the look of UI is subjective, that's why provide more options is better. If you guys can have option to change the color, I will buy even-though I hate digital speedometer.
We plan to add analog design for speedometer as an option

Now blindspot logic is based on Tesla's autopilot calculations. It takes into account pictures from cams and AI-based predictions. So it may react incorrectly sometimes. Later we'll add our own simplified logic based on ultrasonic sensors as an option.