Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslogic — Mobile Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will all of the Bluetooth functions between an iPhone and the MY still be functional when the iPhone is also communicating with the transmitter? I often use the iPhone’s Bluetooth connection for music, podcasts and telephone functions. I would need these to still be functional.
I would also like to be able to switch to other applications on the iPhone. Is that possible with the app.

Subscribed. This is pretty cool. So I can use an old Android phone and just leave it connected to the Tesla? Meaning I don't need to have the phone connected to my Tesla as an authorized device?
Yes, the software does not require connection to Tesla, only connection to our transmitter, so you can use whichever phone you want.

Any ability to add in the ability to do other things in the app like the functionality in SEXY buttons.

The ability to turn off Regen breaking would be amazing for winter driving on off highway ramps.
We wanted to make Teslogic as safe as possible for the car systems, so it doesn't impact any car's functionality. But we are working on another product for these purposes.

Nice looking product! Should be very useful if it functions as advertised.

A question re navigation maps shown on the Teslalogic.
I'd envision running this using a spare Android phone, which is not hooked up for mobile data service with a phone provider. I presume I could simply connect it via Bluetooth to the Teslogic transmitter to view the various car functions, speed, AP mode etc...

But as for Navigation, the advert states that your device is using standard Google Maps for Navigation. So I presume that requires accessing the cell phone's mobile data and GPS functions, correct? If so, then my scenario would not allow for visualization of Navigation I presume? Or is there a mode to allow the cell phone screen to display the data from the Model Y's onboard map and routing system instead?
Thank you! Yes, you need an internet connection for navigation. Either through a mobile network, or through the distribution of wifi from another device. Duplication of regular Tesla Navigation isn't possible now.

I placed an order and am waiting for the delivery.

BTW, my iPhone 11 is not magsafe-capable.
Does the Teslogic kit come with some steel plate that makes non-magsafe phone compatible with Teslogic phone holder?
If so, would I be able to charge my phone on my Model Y center charging plate?
You may need to try different placements of the plate for sure charging in place.

I am in the UK, would like to order this too. Please confirm if the wiring harness that is supplied will work with 2022 Model Y using the Rynen MCU? Thanks. Other UK buyers, did you have to pay for import and duty fees for this device?

This looks awesome and the extra blindspot feature would be worth the modification alone. That said I'd prefer to keep it in my pocket or focus on other map/NAV software like Waze or Apple maps.

Is there any chance you will offer the same product with its dedicated screen? And possibly something with a larger screen than the iPhone which tops out at 6.5"?

Mine is stuck in transit between Austria and who knows where.
Was at an airport...might be going around and around on a carousel.
( no tracking updates)
I'd be interested to find out how long I should wait before I report it as missing in action and ask for a refund?

This looks awesome and the extra blindspot feature would be worth the modification alone. That said I'd prefer to keep it in my pocket or focus on other map/NAV software like Waze or Apple maps.

Is there any chance you will offer the same product with its dedicated screen? And possibly something with a larger screen than the iPhone which tops out at 6.5"?
Just invest in a cheap tablet. There is your big screen right there.

Reactions: Daekwan
@Kate@Teslogic , please add analog speedometer option for UI. I don't like digital, I am old school. Or at least have an option user to change color. I love the product but cannot buy at this point due to UI, but I really don't like the color, I don't like the speedometer. I know, the look of UI is subjective, that's why provide more options is better. If you guys can have option to change the color, I will buy even-though I hate digital speedometer.

@Kate@Teslogic , please add analog speedometer option for UI. I don't like digital, I am old school. Or at least have an option user to change color. I love the product but cannot buy at this point due to UI, but I really don't like the color, I don't like the speedometer. I know, the look of UI is subjective, that's why provide more options is better. If you guys can have option to change the color, I will buy even-though I hate digital speedometer.

.... but you have one on the current car, correct?

I do wonder if some understand the sheer cost of sw development and upgrading.

The unit is not a $600 HUD it's a clever bit sw, a decent UI and a widget for well under $200.

Those who pay the least, will always expect the most