Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslogic — Mobile Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! Can you please specify the year of your M3 and the plug location? Is it the connector in the door?
Hi Kate, I found out the connector is on the driver side of the model 3 in Australia. All the video was showing passenger side.

Also, will there be any new app update?
Enter saved km is always ‘0’ like in the screenshot.

Attachments

• 91C96330-DAB6-451D-B4FF-9D155E4D844C.jpeg
    91C96330-DAB6-451D-B4FF-9D155E4D844C.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 98
Hi! Can you please specify the year of your M3 and the plug location? Is it the connector in the door?
@Kate@Teslogic, FYI, I provided some pictures on this topic on the other thread TM3 forum.

@Kate@Teslogic, FYI, I provided some pictures on this topic on the other thread TM3 forum.
Thank you, that is really helpful!

Reactions: scottf200
Hi Kate, I found out the connector is on the driver side of the model 3 in Australia. All the video was showing passenger side.

Also, will there be any new app update?
Enter saved km is always ‘0’ like in the screenshot.
The app update will be released at the end of February. Regarding the "Saved km", this number may not change for many kilometers, especially if you use the brake pedal a lot.

The app update will be released at the end of February. Regarding the "Saved km", this number may not change for many kilometers, especially if you use the brake pedal a lot.
Kate,

It seems that you guys kinda fell off after your initial launch and push. You made some updates and improvements 3 months ago but haven’t don’t anything since. What happened? Did everybody go on a long vacation? This project has felt abandoned for a little while!

Also, FYI: the Bluetooth device installed in the Tesla DOES NOT go offline or power down when the vehicle is off as per your claim. Last night while attempting to connect a Bluetooth controller to my PC I noticed that windows was showing the Teslogic device even though my car was asleep for the past 16 hours. Basically, the Teslogic module is always in Bluetooth discover mode even when the car hasn’t been on all day.

Kate,

It seems that you guys kinda fell off after your initial launch and push. You made some updates and improvements 3 months ago but haven’t don’t anything since. What happened? Did everybody go on a long vacation? This project has felt abandoned for a little while!

Also, FYI: the Bluetooth device installed in the Tesla DOES NOT go offline or power down when the vehicle is off as per your claim. Last night while attempting to connect a Bluetooth controller to my PC I noticed that windows was showing the Teslogic device even though my car was asleep for the past 16 hours. Basically, the Teslogic module is always in Bluetooth discover mode even when the car hasn’t been on all day.
Hello,

It may seem like we're not doing anything, but we're working hard, just haven't had time to write about it here. I'll fix it soon!

For now, I'll just say that we have released a Teslogic version of for Model 3 2017-2018 and European Model 3 2019-2020. And we also made a bundle with a wireless charger - now it's available on our website. Now we are preparing a new update - it will be ready at the end of February.

Regarding you concern, Teslogic consumption is about 10mA or 0.1W, which is less than any light bulb in the car.

Last edited:
Hello,

It may seem like we're not doing anything, but we're working hard, just haven't had time to write about it here. I'll fix it soon!

For now, I'll just say that we have released a Teslogic version of for Model 3 2017-2018 and European Model 3 2019-2020. And we also made a bundle with a wireless charger - now it's available on our website. Now we are preparing a new update - it will be ready at the end of February.

Regarding you concern, Teslogic consumption is about 10mA or 0.1W, which is less than any light bulb in the car.
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the software update at the end of the month. Interested in seeing what’s new/fixed.

I see that Google play says:
Updated on Feb 28, 2023

What's new
The major changes:
- Bug fixes with connection
- The ability to adjust speed limit threshold.
- HUD display mode.
- Different options for the range calculation. Teslogic range estimation is based on weather, terrain and your driving style. Tesla range estimation is also available.
- The ability to choose the location of notifications: at the bottom or at the top of the screen.
- Stop signal indicator: red strip that lights up at the bottom of the screen.
- High beam and Chill indicators.

Reactions: Electrify2022
I see that Google play says:
Updated on Feb 28, 2023

What's new
The major changes:
- Bug fixes with connection
- The ability to adjust speed limit threshold.
- HUD display mode.
- Different options for the range calculation. Teslogic range estimation is based on weather, terrain and your driving style. Tesla range estimation is also available.
- The ability to choose the location of notifications: at the bottom or at the top of the screen.
- Stop signal indicator: red strip that lights up at the bottom of the screen.
- High beam and Chill indicators.
There is a bug where the max sped does not match the cars speed until it reached the limit. I also have notice the app freezing at times.

Hi,
I am using your new (iOS) App with my EU Model 3 (2022) and now I am experiencing connection issues / app hang-ups with the new version (did not happen with the old version, was always detected immediately wirhout any hassle).
The very first start the whole system crashed - and I had to restart my whole phone.
would be happy for a fix - I love everything in your app, but this new feature is annoying.
(BTW: what does the red „stop indicator“ line actually show?! In my car - no EAP / stop sign detection - it goes red if the car has come to a full stop. Is that what the intension of the „red bottom line“ is?)

Thank you, Roland

Hi,
I am using your new (iOS) App with my EU Model 3 (2022) and now I am experiencing connection issues / app hang-ups with the new version (did not happen with the old version, was always detected immediately wirhout any hassle).
The very first start the whole system crashed - and I had to restart my whole phone.
would be happy for a fix - I love everything in your app, but this new feature is annoying.
(BTW: what does the red „stop indicator“ line actually show?! In my car - no EAP / stop sign detection - it goes red if the car has come to a full stop. Is that what the intension of the „red bottom line“ is?)

Thank you, Roland
I‘vejust reinstalled the app and tried again - and: crashed again. I think this has something to do with the recognition between „miles / mph“ and „km / kph“. Guess, you only have US type cars for testing so you did not notice. On EU cars (with km/Celsius/24h time format setting) the App has a problem with changing the formats now.