Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesmaian just got their mats in stock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like these are finally in stock and ready to ship.. I have been looking for mats that actually had a good edge/lip on them to prevent spills from leaking out everywhere. Also been waiting on some good mats for the frunk and trunk to prevent the same problem. I don't know of any others out right now that do this so thought I would share.

Tesla Model Y Accessories

Better than WeatherTech?

WeatherTech are good, but not available. Maybe in a year - the model 3 mats took a couple years as I remember. But if you're waiting a year or more to order a Y, you'll have more choices. Who knows what the quality differences will be until WT gets theirs to the market.

I've had multiple cars with WT floor liners, They have almost no odor to them when new, if that's important.

Mine just came!
IMG_2929.JPG
IMG_3015.JPG
IMG_5475.JPG

Ordered
Tes20 for 20% discount worked great!
Great video on the website showing install/fit.
Roof sunscreen looked to be a great cheap way to cut down on sun/ heat vs tint?

I ordered the roof sunscreen.. Not that I think its hot on my head, at least not yet, hottest its been is about 88 so far. Will see when were in the 100's. But really I got it if I had to park outside somewhere for a long period of time, figured just makes sense to have a little more protection/cooling on super hot days in the sun.

I ordered the roof sunscreen.. Not that I think its hot on my head, at least not yet, hottest its been is about 88 so far. Will see when were in the 100's. But really I got it if I had to park outside somewhere for a long period of time, figured just makes sense to have a little more protection/cooling on super hot days in the sun.
Does it fold so you can carry it around like one of those windshield fold-up shades?

I just bought the floor mats and they look great. I read somewhere a criticism that the plastic looks like a rubbermaid trash can, but I don't see it. They have a little bit of texture and otherwise are normal looking black plastic. Mine are currently sitting in my living room floor. They unfolded fine from the box and they don't have any smells that I can notice. I sprayed them with 303 aerospace protectant too. Probably unnecessary but it gave them a slight glossy sheen and looks nice

I haven't bought the trunk mat yet because I'm concerned about how it would work when I fold the seats down, and also I don't want to make it at all inconvenient to get into the under-trunk storage bin. I'm really curious to hear other people's review of the trunk mats

I haven't bought the trunk mat yet because I'm concerned about how it would work when I fold the seats down, and also I don't want to make it at all inconvenient to get into the under-trunk storage bin. I'm really curious to hear other people's review of the trunk mats
I have a similar concern. What trunk protection options would others recommend for those of us who keep the seats down frequently to carry gear such as bicycles (as least until I add a tow hitch and bike carrier)?