Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesmanian Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered these last week after reading through this thread and just put them in. I have to say I'm really impressed with the quality of the fit in the MY. I got the factory 'all weather' mats in my last car (Lexus), and these are significantly better for a fraction of the cost.

Looks like trunk mats are back in stock. Snagged one with 10% off. This will match the floor mats I got for father's day.
I just ordered the Tesmanian trunk mat as well with 10% off using code TOO20. I also plan to order their mats which protect the back of the rear seats when they are folded down as soon as they become available since I often carry my bicycle in the trunk.

I’m still waiting to receive the MAXpider 3D mats which I preordered from PartCatalog for the car interior, which are expected to ship in August. I couldn’t wait for the matching 3D trunk mats to be released since I needed to protect my trunk from my bicycle asap.

I don’t think the rear seat back mats have been produced yet. I plan on ordering them when they are in stock, since I frequently put the seats down to transport my bicycle. From the picture it looks like they’re two separate pieces for the split seat back. I receive the Tesmanian trunk mat on Tuesday.

on the website, it states: Note: Install them when seats are folded down.

Sounds like they're literally just covers and don't attach to anything when seats are up. you'll probably have to store then in the trunk when not being used

Yup, I was shocked as well. I ordered my Y in May and the first thing I looked for was accessories for it. I was told it’s to new and the same thing happened with the Model 3. They could make so much money if they allowed new owners to purchase items associated with the Model Y.

I got the front/rear seat mats. Have an issue with the drivers side though. There's a bulge away from the center console right by accelerator. I've tried heating with a hair dryer twice. Improved it but after it cools off it starts going back to it's old shape (bulging away from the center console). I've reached out to them for help/resolution.

Got the rear trunk mats, they are great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ohelig