Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesmanian Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received the Tesmanian rear trunk mat and am pleased. It fits very well and has a lip around the outside edge so if anything spills, it will be contained as long as it isn't too much. There is a crease so they easily bend when accessing the bottom storage compartment. They look pretty durable. I got the Evannex floor mats for the front and back seats. They fit fine and look nice. They should hold up a lot better than the fabric mats that come with the car.

Reactions: wobuffet
I put these in my MY over the weekend: front, rear and trunk. They fit perfectly and fit the bill exactly. A good value for what they are. The trunk, especially, fits great and I'll second that the crease is functional to permit opening the rear cover to expose the under storage well. I transported some plants and it kept the dirt where it needed to be and was easy to clean up. Recommended!

I enjoyed the two YouTube video's I watched that featured these matts. However, neither video addressed how to access the shallow under-floor storage space in the back of the vehicle.

I plan to store long-term items that are rarely used in that area but I'm still curious how cumbersome it becomes to access the space with the matt in place.

Any insight to those using this set? I usually buy weathertech's but one video made a good point, there is no distracting labeling like weathertech and others. Also, I'm sure I can look on their website, but are these made in the USA like weathertech? I may not mind the labels if I can support American jobs.

• Disagree
Reactions: bbmertz
I enjoyed the two YouTube video's I watched that featured these matts. However, neither video addressed how to access the shallow under-floor storage space in the back of the vehicle.

I plan to store long-term items that are rarely used in that area but I'm still curious how cumbersome it becomes to access the space with the matt in place.

Any insight to those using this set? I usually buy weathertech's but one video made a good point, there is no distracting labeling like weathertech and others. Also, I'm sure I can look on their website, but are these made in the USA like weathertech? I may not mind the labels if I can support American jobs.

you can get to the shallow trunk space if you fold back the front half of the cover. its not too difficult but takes some effort and you will scrape against the side plastic moldings.

Reactions: imola.zhp
From the photos and comments, these things look a bit cheap/plasticky....I prefer more rubbery (though I don't need them to look all fancy like the Maxpider ones)

How quality does the material feel - I am confident the fit will be fine, but rigid plastic is not my cup of tea.

its not rubbery but not too hard of a plastic. things in the trunk do slide around.

On the flip side, the plastic does allow for simple cleaning. The rubbery mats in my Outback are annoying as it's impossible to clean them to a "like new" condition. A little dirt on the MY Tesmanian mats cleaned up with some interior QD no issues so far. We shall see how I feel about these after winter when they'll be put to actual use.

Reactions: imola.zhp
On the flip side, the plastic does allow for simple cleaning. The rubbery mats in my Outback are annoying as it's impossible to clean them to a "like new" condition. A little dirt on the MY Tesmanian mats cleaned up with some interior QD no issues so far. We shall see how I feel about these after winter when they'll be put to actual use.

Yes, my favorite all weather matts were in my e46 BMW 330i ZHP, but once they were a few years old they looked similar to what you are describing. Almost impossible to clean. The weather tech's I had in my 3 i3's, however, less rubbery, more plastic-like, seemed to have lasted better at 5 years when I sold the car to Carvana; much easier to clean.

Was reading thru all the pages, another member said they got 20% off, using the same

I think it definitely was 20% when TESMANIAN first listed it on their site. I saw someone's screenshot and it was legit 20%, but that was way back in May/June. All the codes now - no matter what they rung up before, are giving 10%. They may have changed the max discount down to 10%. Still ordered mine anyway, got the Front/Back seats for $126, not a bad deal.

Just saw that Teslarati has the side cubbie liners but doesn't look like they sell them separately.

Tesla Model Y All-Weather 3D MAXpider Floor Mats and Liners

Thanks for sharing. I usually like 3D matts but these are kinda meh. No pattern in the car, brick pattern in the trunk (except the deep sides, no pattern again) and then stripe pattern in the frunk? Its kinda busy. I'm sure it would be less busy when installed, not sure why these kinds of details catch my eye.