Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesmanian Model Y Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tried emailing them regarding the bulge...no response.
Here is the reason why we terminated your affiliate program, we don't do business with dishonest people. We didn't respond to your email simply because you are just keep asking the same question about your affiliate code. Your continuing lies about we didn't respond your emails about the product issues on TMC, Facebook groups & other social media are not acceptable. We do have all your emails in record and will reserve the right to take further legal action.

Attachments

• LIER.jpg
    LIER.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 218
Reactions: Ohelig and CO_MY
No. I did the hair-dryer trick today and it seems to have helped a bit, they also offered to send velcro strips to attach to that bit to hold it down. That would be enough, I think.
I presume they would suggest the same solution for me. I am about to JB weld a piece of metal across outer edge of that section to keep it straightened out. The position of the bulge is causing the lip of the mat to get caught on my foot while I use the accelerator pedal. This could potentially cause a dangerous situation, should my sandals get caught between the two.

• Informative
Reactions: jdr93 and Ohelig
Here is the reason why we terminated your affiliate program, we don't do business with dishonest people. We didn't respond to your email simply because you are just keep asking the same question about your affiliate code. Your continuing lies about we didn't respond your emails about the product issues on TMC, Facebook groups & other social media are not acceptable. We do have all your emails in record and will reserve the right to take further legal action.

Me writing reviews about your product is being dishonest? Legal action, really? Ive helped sell $5k+ of your products in the first few weeks because of my reviews and posts, I'd love for you to show me where I am being dishonest?

And yes, you haven't responded to any phone calls or emails, so that is all true. I'd rather not air the dirty laundry on here.

I review products I purchase for myself and give non-biased reviews. If anything, your website surprisingly only has 5 star reviews...really, no one is disappointed?

I've personally sold several from in person reviews to neighbors with Teslas...but thats okay because I am "dishonest."

I'll take my youtube videos off.

• Informative
Reactions: jdr93
I have the bulge developing on my driver side near the accelerator. I did email them a picture and they said they would send a replacement. Will update if I actually get something.

I was just about to purchase the mats, but may hold off a little bit to see how this issue pans out. Probably will still order the rear cargo mat though.

I liked the set I got to for the front seats so much I picked up the cargo area set and got it installed yesterday.

The cargo area set is just a tiny, tiny bit too wide (i'm talking maybe an 1/8th inch) so it bulges just a bit...but once anything is sitting on it it'll be fine.

Nice set of mats all around, i'm especially happy with the front seats because here in Nebraska they'll collect the snow and debris nicely this winter.

I've got the "bulge" on the drivers mat also in same place. I emailed them and got a response within an hour stating that I should try leaving the mat in the sun for a while so it might mold itself back. Did that but it didn't help that much so I used a heat gun to make it more pliable and then added a strip of Velcro to hopefully hook onto the rug, Seems to be working so far.
IMG_7571.JPG
IMG_7575.JPG
IMG_7576.JPG

• Helpful
Reactions: CO_MY
Can anyone advise if the oem carpet mats still fit on top of the tesmanian all weather mats? Especially in the rear where the shape is very custom fit around the seat risers?

Obviously I would not do this on the drivers side for safety reasons (pedals). But, I have a set of these waiting. Plan to use these all-weathers year-round for everyday debris control because sand and crappy asphalt road dust is a big issue here, and have the carpets on top in the passenger seats for aesthetics.

this post posed an interesting idea. did you (anyone?) perhaps purchase the mats and try putting the tesla carpeting inside them?