Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesmanian Model Y Rear Trunk Spoiler

NudleBoy

Sep 9, 2020
Ottawa
Does anyone know if the Model Y and Model 3 share the same spoiler? I don't mind buying some cheap one off Amazon if it comes down to it.

Jedibryan

Jun 12, 2020
West Richland, WA
Anyone have experience with these? Seems like they are the only one selling a spoiler for the Model Y.

Tesla Model Y Rear Trunk Spoiler
Teslarati is selling a carbon fiber spoiler for the Y. It's pricy though ($800). I think rpm Tesla is supposed to have some options by the end of the year. I've been keeping my eyes open, I'd really like to have a carbon fiber spoiler on my MY.

Reactions: gunthermic

steve86

Jun 4, 2020
SoCal
Teslarati is selling a carbon fiber spoiler for the Y. It's pricy though ($800). I think rpm Tesla is supposed to have some options by the end of the year. I've been keeping my eyes open, I'd really like to have a carbon fiber spoiler on my MY.
I see the spoiler from RPM Tesla in stock.

steve86

Jun 4, 2020
SoCal
A lot of us have had RPM take months to deliver items even with their "rush" shipping, so be prepared to be one of those unfortunate people. Doesn't happen to everyone, but It took almost 4 months for me to get my parts.
do you mind sharing how you liked the spoiler once you installed it?

iaonbb

Jul 21, 2018
Mile High
That's what they say on their website.

I have a M3 and a MY. I just went out and compared them. The M3 spoiler is 49 in. The MY should be 51 in. However, I think it would still look fine. They appear to have identical curvature both horizontally and vertically. If I was a betting man I would say it would fit. Tempted to order one of the eBay spoilers and try it out...

Last edited:

Arktctr

Oct 19, 2018
Orange County, CA
i also heard their service is horrible.
Service is definitely hit or miss. It helps I live 10 min from the shop and can just pop in to buy anything. Had them do Ceramic Pro treatment on my Y and front window tint and am very happy with it so far (its only been 1 week post). They are great when you get their attention but they are definitely crazy busy.

As for spoiler I was eyeing theirs as well:
Model Y Performance Spoiler Molded Carbon Fiber, From $299

Purplenitrile

Jul 18, 2020
Service is definitely hit or miss. It helps I live 10 min from the shop and can just pop in to buy anything. Had them do Ceramic Pro treatment on my Y and front window tint and am very happy with it so far (its only been 1 week post). They are great when you get their attention but they are definitely crazy busy.

As for spoiler I was eyeing theirs as well:
Model Y Performance Spoiler Molded Carbon Fiber, From $299
It says $299 on their site but is showing up as $411 in the cart. Any reason for that?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC