Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesmanian Model Y Rear Trunk Spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have experience with these? Seems like they are the only one selling a spoiler for the Model Y.

Tesla Model Y Rear Trunk Spoiler
Teslarati is selling a carbon fiber spoiler for the Y. It's pricy though ($800). I think rpm Tesla is supposed to have some options by the end of the year. I've been keeping my eyes open, I'd really like to have a carbon fiber spoiler on my MY.

Reactions: gunthermic
That's what they say on their website.

I have a M3 and a MY. I just went out and compared them. The M3 spoiler is 49 in. The MY should be 51 in. However, I think it would still look fine. They appear to have identical curvature both horizontally and vertically. If I was a betting man I would say it would fit. Tempted to order one of the eBay spoilers and try it out...

Last edited:
i also heard their service is horrible.
Service is definitely hit or miss. It helps I live 10 min from the shop and can just pop in to buy anything. Had them do Ceramic Pro treatment on my Y and front window tint and am very happy with it so far (its only been 1 week post). They are great when you get their attention but they are definitely crazy busy.

As for spoiler I was eyeing theirs as well:
Model Y Performance Spoiler Molded Carbon Fiber, From $299

Service is definitely hit or miss. It helps I live 10 min from the shop and can just pop in to buy anything. Had them do Ceramic Pro treatment on my Y and front window tint and am very happy with it so far (its only been 1 week post). They are great when you get their attention but they are definitely crazy busy.

As for spoiler I was eyeing theirs as well:
Model Y Performance Spoiler Molded Carbon Fiber, From $299
It says $299 on their site but is showing up as $411 in the cart. Any reason for that?