Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesmanian Model Y Rear Trunk Spoiler

kiNGng3

Aug 14, 2019
Vancouver
Tesmanian spoiler. Fits great! Colour is slightly off so I took it to my paint shop and they said to install it and see if it'll oxidized a bit. If not then bring it back and they'll try to match it better.

414293BA-BD53-4F95-A428-99250FE5536E.jpeg

EL CapiTRAN

Jan 14, 2021
Houston, TX
Tesmanian spoiler. Fits great! Colour is slightly off so I took it to my paint shop and they said to install it and see if it'll oxidized a bit. If not then bring it back and they'll try to match it better.

View attachment 657002

View attachment 657002
That looks great. I see more of the white body colored ones and I hope the blue one turns out just as nice. I'll find out soon as i have mine on order.

kiNGng3

Aug 14, 2019
Vancouver
I ordered mine in matte black, should be here next month. Not a bad price for $135.
The price for the decent fitment is insane! My CF blade spoiler for my Model 3 from RPM Tesla was super expensive I mean sure it's real CF vs ABS but still... I mean I don't even like CF so I painted it!
9F6286D6-4C66-4E29-8EAB-8068C53AFF65.jpeg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC