Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesmanian Online Store No Response

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also had trouble with them when I ordered mine. After a week they finally shipped, but yet they didn’t. All they did was print the shipping label so the status showed shipped. It was over 2 weeks before the carrier had picked up the package. I tried multiple times to cancel. They wouldn’t. When I got them I was unimpressed. Put them in the car and fit was good. They just look to industrial for me. I’m looking for others now.

I also had trouble with them when I ordered mine. After a week they finally shipped, but yet they didn’t. All they did was print the shipping label so the status showed shipped. It was over 2 weeks before the carrier had picked up the package. I tried multiple times to cancel. They wouldn’t. When I got them I was unimpressed. Put them in the car and fit was good. They just look to industrial for me. I’m looking for others now.
Thanks for the response. I figured I’d “start” with their trunk mat to see if i liked the material. My expectations are pretty low for a cargo mat to be honest as long as the fit is decent.

Disappointing on the customer service front. I’ll give them a few days next week to respond…if they don’t we’re going to have an issue.

I can’t stand companies that don’t have customer service phone numbers and never respond to emails. I’m dealing with an email only company (that takes a week plus to respond) that I purchased a Christmas gift for my wife from. I don’t know why things have to be so difficult. If you have a company answer the phone and answer emails…

Reactions: Timdoggg85
Bump…

I ordered their rear trunk mat (as well as the frunk and rear trunk well mats) a week a go and received a fedex tracking number last Monday. The tracking number indicates that the item has yet to be received by fedex… I emailed Tesmanian a few times and have yet to receive a response. Does anyone have contact information for Tesmanaian aside from the sales email address? If I don’t hear anything by Tuesday I plan on calling my credit card company.

What a long process. Email to Tesmanian, response goes to junk, they get FedEx to do an investigation, that fails, then FedEx has to reach out to the seller, they try to get you to pay for shipping, which I refused.

Eventually I ended up filing a complaint through the Better Business Bureau.

Good luck

I suppose I owe you all (and Tasmanian) an update:

Tasmanian finally responded last Monday and blamed Fedex. I’m not sure I believe that… but then the package actually started to move the next day in the FedEx app. Then FedEx did drop the ball. Long story short the package arrived at my house after conflicting texts/app status updates 4 days after FedEx said it was supposed to.

The trunk (trunk, frunk and lower trunk) mats are decent. I wasn’t awed by the material (having used Weathertech exclusively in the past) but the fit is decent and I’m happy enough. I doubt I’ll order from them again but the product is ‘good enough’ for a cargo mat.

Tasmanian finally responded last Monday and blamed Fedex. I’m not sure I believe that… but then the package actually started to move the next day in the FedEx app. Then FedEx did drop the ball. Long story short the package arrived at my house after conflicting texts/app status updates 4 days after FedEx said it was supposed to.

The trunk (trunk, frunk and lower trunk) mats are decent. I wasn’t awed by the material (having used Weathertech exclusively in the past) but the fit is decent and I’m happy enough. I doubt I’ll order from them again but the product is ‘good enough’ for a cargo mat.
FedEX may be the problem. All of my US and international deliveries from FedEX have either been extensively delayed or lost for weeks at a time. This started last fall. Seriously, have not had one on time delivery from them in many months. The suck.

Reactions: GeezerSquid
FedEX may be the problem. All of my US and international deliveries from FedEX have either been extensively delayed or lost for weeks at a time. This started last fall. Seriously, have not had one on time delivery from them in many months. The suck.
Oh, I agree that FedEx deserves blame, do doubt about that. I’m not convinced that my package sat for a week with the status (in the FedEx app) saying that only the label had been created. If Tasmanian would have been responsive from the first email I might, but they weren’t. Who knows.

Oh, I agree that FedEx deserves blame, do doubt about that. I’m not convinced that my package sat for a week with the status (in the FedEx app) saying that only the label had been created. If Tasmanian would have been responsive from the first email I might, but they weren’t. Who knows.

Oh, I’m not defending Tesmanian’s non performance at all. They rank as one of the worst here on TMC, along with Tesla Shields.

Reactions: Iflyprops

Is the material similar to Weathertech mats? Thanks.

I also had issues with Tesmanian, and they blamed Fed Ex like others. Funny thing is, I had many other packages shipped and deliver via Fed Ex while I waited for Tesmanian for a response.

Since I never received my package, and they refused to send another, I had to do a CC chargeback. Only then did they ship out my package, and demanded I re-pay them (which I did)

I'll never do business with them again.

I ordered all-weather mats, a trunk mat and some odds and ends. The all-weather mats were really crappy quality. It looks like they took a slab of rubber and just cut to shape. The trunk mat was better, but has a strange 'hand print' on it that was burnt in from the factory. My guess is they just buy cheap alibaba junk in bulk and just re-sell.

Reactions: Iflyprops
I also had issues with Tesmanian, and they blamed Fed Ex like others. Funny thing is, I had many other packages shipped and deliver via Fed Ex while I waited for Tesmanian for a response.

Since I never received my package, and they refused to send another, I had to do a CC chargeback. Only then did they ship out my package, and demanded I re-pay them (which I did)

I'll never do business with them again.

I ordered all-weather mats, a trunk mat and some odds and ends. The all-weather mats were really crappy quality. It looks like they took a slab of rubber and just cut to shape. The trunk mat was better, but has a strange 'hand print' on it that was burnt in from the factory. My guess is they just buy cheap alibaba junk in bulk and just re-sell.
Yep