Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesmanian Online Store No Response

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi I’m trying to reach Tesmanian customer service had a question for their MY floor mats and no one has emailed me back and there is no customer service phone number. Has anyone purchased items from them seems that they lack customer service and there in no contact info

I have had good experience when purchasing accessories for my Tesla Model Y from Tesmanian. The items I ordered always shipped promptly, were well packaged. Each item worked/fit as expected. Tesmanian does an excellent job of keeping you updated on the shipping status of each purchase. Tesmanian frequently has a 10% Off Sale (sometimes it has been more than 10%.) It might be worth waiting for the 4th of July weekend to see if there will be a Tesmanian special sale.

Reactions: Ty_EV
Hi I’m trying to reach Tesmanian customer service had a question for their MY floor mats and no one has emailed me back and there is no customer service phone number. Has anyone purchased items from them seems that they lack customer service and there in no contact info

took a few days, but they called me directly! Ordered parts I needed and got them sent pretty quick. But I’m just up the road from them in CA.

Thanks for the feedback. They actually emailed me yesterday evening and answered my question.

Their floor mats seems to be good and reasonably priced and some youtubers have also gave positive reviews. I’ll be placing my, MY floor mat order today.

Reactions: cancoi
Thanks for the feedback. They actually emailed me yesterday evening and answered my question.

Their floor mats seems to be good and reasonably priced and some youtubers have also gave positive reviews. I’ll be placing my, MY floor mat order today.
Having purchased the following I also recommend the Tesmanian rear trunk mat cargo liner, the rear air conditioning vent covers for the Model Y. The Tesmanian rear trunk organizer (this organizer costs more than other similar products sold online.

The Tesmanian trunk orgaizer is collapsable, well made. I never experienced any odor from the organizer (even when new.) The Tesmanian trunk organizer holds approximately 20% more groceries than similar cargo carriers sold online.) One thing that would improve the Tesmanian trunk organizer would be if the organizer had a cooler compartment for frozen foods, ice cream etc.

Reactions: Ty_EV
100% exact issue. Been trying to reach them for days. Ordered MY mats that are overdue...

When I dealt with them last month, they were quick & responsive. Also come to find out, their store front (not really a store) is only 5 min from my house, so returning a defective item was very simple to drop off with somebody at their store (right on the border of Walnut & Pomona).

Besides that, haven't had to deal with them so not sure if they're just busy or what.

When I dealt with them last month, they were quick & responsive. Also come to find out, their store front (not really a store) is only 5 min from my house, so returning a defective item was very simple to drop off with somebody at their store (right on the border of Walnut & Pomona).

Besides that, haven't had to deal with them so not sure if they're just busy or what.

Well their order system for me is working, I ordered something before 8 local time and it was already "shipped" by 8:53am. Already got notification that USPS was waiting for the item. As I said, they are local to me so I'm not surprised. The items in question is a pet seat cover for the back seat.

Their email system is a little slow, but it is responsive as I said earlier. They took the time to just call me since they didn't understand what I was looking for. I had version 1 of their cooler that I use in the frunk and wanted V2's basket for dry goods. They took care of me and sent along some more magnets for the roof shade, as I said above. I was pretty impressed and paid a fair share for the basket.

Unfortunately my first experience with Tesmanian is not the most pleasant one. Ordered their mats and they say delivered however the receptionist never received anything.

This is the first time I've ever had anything like this happen at my condo so highly doubt anybody snatched it.

Reached out the Tesmanian and Fedex, no response from Tesmanian yet, Fedex advised me to look around my building and they'll get back to me after investigating.

I haven't had a great time with them either. Though they respond to my emails (24 hour turn around), their gloss spoiler has major manufacture issues. After they sent me the second one I told them to just do a matte one. They want me to order the matte one and send back the two spoilers they sent to me. I agree with that, but they insist I pay return shipping on the defective products. While I understand that I should pay shipping if I wanted to return something that I changed my mind on, but the product arrived defective. I shouldn't be penalized for their process. Oh well, I have a extra gloss black spoiler if someone wants to make a deal.

Yes, I just went through the same ordeal with Tesmanian customer service. They have no phone number and left me in the lurch. No return service at all. They told me I'm on my own to ship back the mats. This is a clown operation by any measure. Go with ToughPro on Amazon or anything else than this brand of nonsense.

Bump…

I ordered their rear trunk mat (as well as the frunk and rear trunk well mats) a week a go and received a fedex tracking number last Monday. The tracking number indicates that the item has yet to be received by fedex… I emailed Tesmanian a few times and have yet to receive a response. Does anyone have contact information for Tesmanaian aside from the sales email address? If I don’t hear anything by Tuesday I plan on calling my credit card company.