Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tessie App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
James, is there a plan to display battery lifetime battery degradation in Tessie? Or is it already there and I'm missing it? I know about the Battery Health page, but it'd be nice to see a "Your battery is operating with 97% of its original capacity" notification on the front page or even on the Battery page. I see people posting this from Teslafi often, so it might be a good addition to Tessie if I'm not just missing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure that the location's radius (blue circle) includes where the specific spot where the car is parked, then tap recalculate history you'll be good to go.

If it still shows 0 after, send an email to [email protected]
Yep big circle, small circle, still nothing. It even resets manually entered charge costs to £0 if I recalculate. Email sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent them a question and they got back to me the next day so very responsive to queries which is very refreshing. They explained how to use the Feature I'd suggested as it already existed, very impressed !
Yes James has gotten back to me tonight and fixed my account. He had to use another way of recalculating the power usage but it's all working fine. Great stuff.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211031-194143_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20211031-194143_Email.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 254
Reactions: GeoG and Baluchi
I am in a trial right now with Tessie, I prefer over TeslaFI for the features mentioned here (siri integration, shortcuts, dedicated app). The only thing it doesn't have is tagging so I can keep track of business mileage, but apparently that is coming (as is a web interface). I tried Teslamate in the past but don't want to manage the hardware, software updates etc so hosted is a better option for me.

Tessie is also cheaper if you have more than one Tesla, since one subscription works with all the cars in your Tesla account. TeslaFI requires a separate subscription for each car.
Does TeslaFi have an app? I thought it was just a web interface.

I sent them a question and they got back to me the next day so very responsive to queries which is very refreshing. They explained how to use the Feature I'd suggested as it already existed, very impressed !
I'm really loving the Tessie App great Features and User Interface and I love that it doesn't wake the Car every time, also very responsive Support which is a refreshing change from the often norm. I also like that they remind you at the end of your free trial so you can cancel the Payment if you want to, the precise opposite of many other Subscription Services which deliberately try to catch you out. I know it's £5 a Month but you bought a £40-50K car so why not maximise the experience, personally I'm sold !

Anyone is able to use summon or smart summon with Tessie? I ask because yesterday Tesla app was updated to 4.2.3 and still don't work, and now remembered Tessie could do the same.
I can try in a couple of hours when I'm back to the yard.

I'm really loving the Tessie App great Features and User Interface and I love that it doesn't wake the Car every time, also very responsive Support which is a refreshing change from the often norm. I also like that they remind you at the end of your free trial so you can cancel the Payment if you want to, the precise opposite of many other Subscription Services which deliberately try to catch you out. I know it's £5 a Month but you bought a £40-50K car so why not maximise the experience, personally I'm sold !

❤️

Just tried and Tessie have the same problem with summon and smart summon... maybe isn't app related but car software... could be the UK regulatory change the rule?

Tesla and the Tessie app use the same underlying tech stack to move the car, so they'll have the same restrictions and behavior. There are lots of "stealth" reasons why Summon might not work - a computer bug (can try restarting the car), poor visibility (can try cleaning the cameras or re-calibrating them), road too steep (grade), on a public road, too close to public roads, etc.

If it's not a computer issue It's possible that the road you're summoning on may have been reclassified to a public road. That happened to me recently.

❤️

Tesla and the Tessie app use the same underlying tech stack to move the car, so they'll have the same restrictions and behavior. There are lots of "stealth" reasons why Summon might not work - a computer bug (can try restarting the car), poor visibility (can try cleaning the cameras or re-calibrating them), road too steep (grade), on a public road, too close to public roads, etc.

If it's not a computer issue It's possible that the road you're summoning on may have been reclassified to a public road. That happened to me recently.
I used last time at home (drive way) and on car park of Asda with the old design of app( i don't remember the version).
This weekend I will try to roll back and see from which version stopped to work.
I read (on Facebook) that's appearing with the 4.2.0 or 4.2.1.

Another little pro for Tessie that I wasn't otherwise aware of. Earlier today I thought i'd give ev.energy a try, so I created an account, linked to my Tesla and then my Tesla app wouldn't connect to the car anymore. I assumed it was something I'd done so I was messing around trying to fix it, then I got a notification from Tessie letting me know about the current global outage....

Who knows how much time i'd have wasted today if that hadn't come through!

Reactions: speedyranger74
Another little pro for Tessie that I wasn't otherwise aware of. Earlier today I thought i'd give ev.energy a try, so I created an account, linked to my Tesla and then my Tesla app wouldn't connect to the car anymore. I assumed it was something I'd done so I was messing around trying to fix it, then I got a notification from Tessie letting me know about the current global outage....

Yeah, that was a nice touch giving us that notification.

Yeah, that was a nice touch giving us that notification.

Glad you found it useful! I'm very reluctant to send out global notifications so I'm happy it was well received.

I have been using Tezlab but the interface isn’t great so I’m giving this a go for a little while before I decide which stats/control app to settle on.

Need something to satisfy my inner geek so thanks all for the recommendation.

Reactions: Nick77 and Baluchi
Looking for an app to track the amount of charge I do at home from the wall mount charger. I need to track all the electricity used in my Tesla but I need a way to separate it from the outside charging (destination, supercharger, etc.).

Will Tessie show me on a monthly basis how much was charger at home?