Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tessie App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have initiated my two week free trial via my desktop this afternoon and added my card details as requested, I then downloaded the app from the IOS AppStore and that has also requested my payment details. Both payment methods were different, I am not going to get charged twice when my 14 day trial runs out am I?

I have initiated my two week free trial via my desktop this afternoon and added my card details as requested, I then downloaded the app from the IOS AppStore and that has also requested my payment details. Both payment methods were different, I am not going to get charged twice when my 14 day trial runs out am I?
I responded here here but reposting it here for helpfulness:

Did you log in and subscribe 2 different accounts? Check Settings > Account on your desktop, then check Settings > Account on the app.

If the emails are the same, email [email protected] so I can investigate why it prompted for payment in the app.

If the emails are different, open the app store app and cancel the subscription, then sign out of the app and sign in to the email you used on your desktop.

I responded here here but reposting it here for helpfulness:

Did you log in and subscribe 2 different accounts? Check Settings > Account on your desktop, then check Settings > Account on the app.

If the emails are the same, email [email protected] so I can investigate why it prompted for payment in the app.

If the emails are different, open the app store app and cancel the subscription, then sign out of the app and sign in to the email you used on your desktop.
Thanks, the email address is the same on the desktop and iPhone app, I have sent you an email as requested and apologies for the double post.

Ok, quick question regarding the tagging of trips. When I use Teslafi I can tag my work trips and then at the end of the month I export all work tagged trips which works very well. I would like to do that with Tessie however at the moment if I click export it exports all of my trips, I only want to export the work trips. Is there a way to do this?

One thing that Tessie are great for is Customer Support, I messaged them asking for them to add a feature (Map view of all Drives) and got an Email reply same day explaining that it already existed and how to use it. I suggest that you sign up for a trial and pose them the question.

Ok, quick question regarding the tagging of trips. When I use Teslafi I can tag my work trips and then at the end of the month I export all work tagged trips which works very well. I would like to do that with Tessie however at the moment if I click export it exports all of my trips, I only want to export the work trips. Is there a way to do this?
It'll export whatever data you're looking at, so just filter to the tag you want and click Export.

Last edited:
To answer the original question, Tessie is a pretty new service so there's no history of offers, but not to say there won't be one in the future. Lifetime subscription was only recently added.

I'd like to think we might get some kind of forum discount on here :) Cough cough wink wink.

I like that with Tessie I can create shortcuts and talk to my watch. “Get Bobby ready” for example turns on the AC and activates remote start. If Bobby was Black, he may have been renamed KITT!

Is there any other way that can be done, with a combination of teslamate that I can’t get to plot data for the life of me and some other time sucker?

Hi James@Tessie (or anyone else that may know the answer)....

I can't see if it has been asked before.....
I would like to be able to merge certain drives as I previously did with Teslafi, is that possible?

Also, are you able to split a drive in to two?