TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Test Drive at 102

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Lifeguard(ret.), Nov 28, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Lifeguard(ret.)

-- years old, not mph. My uncle might be the oldest person to get a Tesla Grin!

We thought about letting him drive a little ways in a deserted parking lot, but since he let his driver's license expire when he turned 98, decided against it.
    He had a great time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws1Od958Po0&feature=youtu.be

2. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

Cool...

Had he ever tried the old Baker Electric or Detroit Electric Cars from the earlier part of the 20th Century?

3. jhs_7645

jhs_7645 VIN: #3305

Watching that put a smile on my face. Thanks for posting.

4. Zextraterrestrial

I took my 90 yr old grandpa for a ride in my P and after a mile or so I floored it at 30 mph and the smile on his face was priceless:biggrin:.
    He said 'boy, that'd never get old! Can you do it again!'. And before that, I wasn't sure he could handle it. He loved it and told my mom he wants one. (No license :wink:)

5. CalDreamin

CalDreamin Member

Great video, really cool seeing your uncle enjoy the MS and share the story about his Model T :smile:
    Thanks for sharing.