Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Test Drive Info Is Up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder when they're going to send out the invites? If someone wants to fly to the event, they're not going to be able to get inexpensive seats.
From George's blog:

We will be sending out our first Sign Up emails for June 23rd and 24th to Reservation Holders early next week. Thereafter, we will send Sign Up emails approximately two to three weeks prior to each tour stop.

Larry

Bonnie, I may or may not have the invite incoming and I may or may not have time to do the event (things are a bit... fluid... for me for the next 36 hours)

But if the stars do align (70% chance, I think) then you can tag along with me. Or maybe I ride along with you. w/e

Edit: ... wait, to go in the Roadster that would mean my wife letting some unknown woman take me to the test drive. Hmmmm, maybe you take my wife instead? It might end up being her car anyhow.

Well, I WOULD ... but I need an invite first. I somehow think that those of us with just a Roadster and a Model X Signature reservation won't be invited.

::sob::

Bonnie, if I get an invite you are welcome to come along. (That is IF they allow it. ;my preferred Test drive local is Los Angles as I can't make Fremont because of a summer class.)

Last edited:
Bonnie, I may or may not have the invite incoming and I may or may not have time to do the event (things are a bit... fluid... for me for the next 36 hours)

But if the stars do align (70% chance, I think) then you can tag along with me. Or maybe I ride along with you. w/e

Edit: ... wait, to go in the Roadster that would mean my wife letting some unknown woman take me to the test drive. Hmmmm, maybe you take my wife instead? It might end up being her car anyhow.

Being neighbors and all, I'll take your wife in the Roadster. It will also give me a chance to answer any electric questions she might have (and it will probably mean that yes, the S will become her car!).

----------
@all: I'll volunteer to set up another get together after the test drive location is confirmed. I assume it's the Fremont factory, but you never know what Tesla is planning. If it is the factory, I'll just go with the spot that Teg picked when we all showed up for the first Model S event.

Ok Bonnie, assuming I get the email next week (highly likely) I think you've got a ticket to ... ride?

I confirmed my new job today. So that means my wife gets the Tesla because my commute just went from 15 miles of surface streets to less than 2 miles that I could easily bike or rollerblade or walk. Since she'll be the main driver, she gets the test drives.

I'll get the Tesla for sales trips. I imagine I'll try to find some reason to do some sales trips this fall. :wink:

Ok Bonnie, assuming I get the email next week (highly likely) I think you've got a ticket to ... ride?

I confirmed my new job today. So that means my wife gets the Tesla because my commute just went from 15 miles of surface streets to less than 2 miles that I could easily bike or rollerblade or walk. Since she'll be the main driver, she gets the test drives.

I'll get the Tesla for sales trips. I imagine I'll try to find some reason to do some sales trips this fall. :wink:

Thank you! I'll send you a pm with my contact info.