Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Test Drive Model Y - Montreal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I booked a test drive for wednesday July 29th at the Tesla Montreal location. I'm pretty stoked the only downside is they told me since the demand is high for test drive I only have 20 minutes and it's a "small circuit". I guess we can't go on highways and I need to stay in the small area around there. Beside that any suggestion for me to be in love with this car. I have been waiting for the Model Y for a while now since I have 3 kids and one is almost 6 feet tall I think this car would accomodate everyone just fine (from the reviews). Now I just need to get rid of my other SUV on lease because from what I read in the forum I need to prepare my wallet.

Let's hope it goes all according to plan.

Wow I was really impressed today with the Model Y. I was going there to choose between LR vs P and I think although the performance was quite fast and fun but for 14k more I think that the LR is just has fun and more sensible. So my choice is Model Y LR with 20" and with the money difference I rather get a second set of 19" mags with winter tires.