Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Test Drive Montreal Tips and Ideas?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am passing through Montreal next month and have set up a time/date to test drive a Model S.

Just wondering if anyone has any tips/tricks/ideas for the test drive?

Also, the Tesla rep I spoke with was really grilling me on whether or not I was interested in buying a Model S, and if so, in what time frame.

I am mostly just kicking the tires right now but found it a bit odd.

Thanks for the ideas

I am passing through Montreal next month and have set up a time/date to test drive a Model S.

Just wondering if anyone has any tips/tricks/ideas for the test drive?

Also, the Tesla rep I spoke with was really grilling me on whether or not I was interested in buying a Model S, and if so, in what time frame.

I am mostly just kicking the tires right now but found it a bit odd.

Thanks for the ideas

I highly advise you to review your accounts and finances prior to the test drive. Once you test drive one, you WILL want it asap--this is what happened to me.

No real tips or tricks. Just have fun test driving the future!

I have a reservation for a Model 3. Test drove an S this past Friday. (holy sh!t what a car!!) The sales person knew I had the Model 3 reservation, and did not try to get me into a Model S one single time. She was not pushy at all. Rather, she focused on demonstrating all the wonderful features of the car.

Awesome great tips. I will have a quick review of my finances but I have a Model 3 on reserve as well!

Is there any way to take the test drive without a representative tagging along?

I asked to do a garage fit, to make sure the Model S could fit alongside my wife's SUV, and they just offered an overnight test drive instead. Probably not helpful in your situation, since you mentioned you're just passing through Montreal.

Reactions: forumman83