Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Test Driver and Order the Mid range on Sunday

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been lust after the Model 3 since it was announced put off any though of new car since then. I have the budget in mind and the extended range rwd was just over the line, then the mid range show up. I went in and took a test drive, first time I sat in a Tesla, of the mid range. Once we got to the freeway and I push the peddle, instance smile on my face and excitement. It felt like roller coaster ride, i don't think it would take much for me since I have been driving an Accord forever. That was it, I put in the order after we came back.

Estimate 6 to 8 weeks, I really hope I would get the delivery before the end of the year. The Tax credit would be the cherry on to for what going to be an exciting driving for the coming years.

I was pretty much told that mine going to be home delivery, this is exciting.

v2sj

Reactions: Saimaannorppa
Congrats. It will be interesting to see if 260 is close to actual max range. I prefer the 310 of our 3 vs 249 of our 75S but other than trips to areas without Superchargers — for example, our recent short overnight to Bisbee, AZ — it doesn’t make any practical difference. But I think you were wise not to go any lower on range. Our 75S started life as a 60 with about 210 as range and that resulted in our using another car for any long travels. (I am not one of those people that chooses to limp into the next Supercharger with a nearly discharged battery, so perhaps I care more about the additional range than many owners. As the number of cars expands it will also be nice to be able to skip a full Supercharger or two.)

Last edited:
Reactions: V2sj