Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Test Driving Feedback of Model X from Xiao Mage, the most Fantastic Ever!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Creating this thread according to HK friends' Ralph requirements. (Post again)
This story leading character is Xiaomage Robin. All story from Xiaomage.
P5idG0qt.jpg

After waiting for two years, finally my Tesla model X arrived. This big white car really lives up to my expectations, driving experience feels great, interior car quiet and comfortable, speeding fast instantly. Driving space is luxurious with widen vision, white seat looks fantastic. Automatic driving is very easy to use. I haven’t got time to check the gull wing doors, so we’ll talk about this later.
Above is the brief introduction among my circle of friends for my Model X, as China's first batch of Tesla Model S owners, during the past two years, I had been driving over 60,000 kilometers. I believe I will have a more profound experience of model X.
MQu8fsD7.jpg

XFNeD57i.jpg

AYFf8Mzk.jpg

rlXPzgyP.jpg

8YFfx0to.jpg

WH0plbBH.jpg

pK3VYspb.jpg

8moJzkDW.jpg

fHOPbV3t.jpg

I have to admit that Model X is one of the best car so far! Compared with S, it’s easier and smoother to handle X. For someone whom had got used to electrocars, we’ll never consider gasoline motor car again. Tesla’s instant accelerating is better than 99% of gasoline cars, please pay attention to 99%!!! 99%. I believe even the critics will not oppose about it
Helicopter view is super amazing. Vision is wide open without sheltering, I believe that driving under this vision, you will constantly have a refreshing and happy mood, feeling like walking in clouds. The helicopter view does bring people more happiness, you won’t feel so depressed.
I think there is nothing better than buying a Model X as a gift for yourself after hard working for a whole year!!!
Model X's interior decoration greatly fight back those said Tesla interior is LOW. White fantasy seat combined with high technology advanced dark color wood instrument desk, invincible 17 inch touch screen. A sense of elegance emerge, of course there is still distance away from luxury.
No need to mention again automatic driving and reversing. At last let’s talk about its appearance and workmanship, standing next to it, it looks like a giant. Workmanshio is much better compared with Model S. I’m not that kind of picky guy, so basically I’m very atisfied with it.
The only thing that I’m kind of worried is the gull wing doors. It looks super cool with it. Pray God that gull wing doors will be strong enough.
Whether Elon Musk will give us super Tesla fans more confidence is to be verified.
And one the most important tips to be emphasized is the degree of automation of this car has reached a surprisingly high level. Automatic driving, automatic induction doors, automatic lighting, automatic parking, 12 row of automatic memory seat, automatic interior lighting, automatic distance lights, automatic identification of speed limit signs, auto rain wiper, automatic tail box door, etc. Is there anything else that can't be automatic? Maybe except that making money can’t be automatic.

If a perfect full score is 10 points, I must give 9.9 points if I have to grade this car. 0.1 points is deducted because of I’m afraid Tesla will become too proud and then they can no longer be able to design and create better products. Of course, this is a joke. It’s a pity that you can't use the car key remote control to close the windows.

To sum up, I am very satisfied with Model X. It's beyond my expectation.

It turned out that my choice was right.

Once again let’s salute to Elon Mask, the PM of mankind.
wTGtwEC5.jpg

If a perfect full score is 10 points, I must give 9.9 points if I have to grade this car. 0.1 points is deducted because of I’m afraid Tesla will become too proud and then they can no longer be able to design and create better products. Of course, this is a joke. It’s a pity that you can't use the car key remote control to close the windows.
Yes ,i am agree with you .

P5idG0qt.jpg

After waiting for two years, finally my Tesla model X arrived. This big white car really lives up to my expectations, driving experience feels great, interior car quiet and comfortable, speeding fast instantly. Driving space is luxurious with widen vision, white seat looks fantastic. Automatic driving is very easy to use. I haven’t got time to check the gull wing doors, so we’ll talk about this later.
Above is the brief introduction among my circle of friends for my Model X, as China's first batch of Tesla Model S owners, during the past two years, I had been driving over 60,000 kilometers. I believe I will have a more profound experience of model X.
MQu8fsD7.jpg

XFNeD57i.jpg

AYFf8Mzk.jpg

rlXPzgyP.jpg

8YFfx0to.jpg

WH0plbBH.jpg

pK3VYspb.jpg

8moJzkDW.jpg

fHOPbV3t.jpg

I have to admit that Model X is one of the best car so far! Compared with S, it’s easier and smoother to handle X. For someone whom had got used to electrocars, we’ll never consider gasoline motor car again. Tesla’s instant accelerating is better than 99% of gasoline cars, please pay attention to 99%!!! 99%. I believe even the critics will not oppose about it
Helicopter view is super amazing. Vision is wide open without sheltering, I believe that driving under this vision, you will constantly have a refreshing and happy mood, feeling like walking in clouds. The helicopter view does bring people more happiness, you won’t feel so depressed.
I think there is nothing better than buying a Model X as a gift for yourself after hard working for a whole year!!!
Model X's interior decoration greatly fight back those said Tesla interior is LOW. White fantasy seat combined with high technology advanced dark color wood instrument desk, invincible 17 inch touch screen. A sense of elegance emerge, of course there is still distance away from luxury.
No need to mention again automatic driving and reversing. At last let’s talk about its appearance and workmanship, standing next to it, it looks like a giant. Workmanshio is much better compared with Model S. I’m not that kind of picky guy, so basically I’m very atisfied with it.
The only thing that I’m kind of worried is the gull wing doors. It looks super cool with it. Pray God that gull wing doors will be strong enough.
Whether Elon Musk will give us super Tesla fans more confidence is to be verified.
And one the most important tips to be emphasized is the degree of automation of this car has reached a surprisingly high level. Automatic driving, automatic induction doors, automatic lighting, automatic parking, 12 row of automatic memory seat, automatic interior lighting, automatic distance lights, automatic identification of speed limit signs, auto rain wiper, automatic tail box door, etc. Is there anything else that can't be automatic? Maybe except that making money can’t be automatic.

wTGtwEC5.jpg

So, do you like the car?

Lol

P5idG0qt.jpg

MQu8fsD7.jpg

XFNeD57i.jpg

AYFf8Mzk.jpg

rlXPzgyP.jpg

8YFfx0to.jpg

WH0plbBH.jpg

pK3VYspb.jpg

8moJzkDW.jpg

fHOPbV3t.jpg

wTGtwEC5.jpg
Stumbled across this Xiao Mage's article, really is fully expressed my feelings about Tesla. Tesla's automation setting which is great. It Is also the essence of modern science and technology.
But I think model S is more suitable for female,it can highlight women's elegant.And then the model X is more suitable male,can display male's valour