Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Test driving performance 3 with white interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm trying to formulate it words. IT WAS SO DAMN AWESOME.

more to come. Any specific questions I can answer? ABC news was there filming the car.

Did you notice a specific button on screen or elsewhere to turn off the traction control? (Same question as Tech_Guy above)
We have seen several videos so far with P3D's sort of drifting.

From another thread, Apacheguy asked for,
I’m interested if there is any noticeable whine from the front motor under acceleration?

Did you drive it on normal roads or some sort of a track?

Any personal impressions and comparison to previous cars are welcome!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tech_Guy
I'm trying to formulate it words. IT WAS SO DAMN AWESOME.

more to come. Any specific questions I can answer? ABC news was there filming the car.

What is the quickest car you have driven prior to this and how does it compare? We are in unicorn territory here- Congrats on that drive!
(if you get the sense you are over-sharing, trust me, you aren't... we will soak it all in vicariously through you. thanks!)

Honestly all I care about is what modes does it have chill , sport , luda....:eek:
chill, sport, and

DT1486_e5b4dd62-a866-44a6-a68c-b4c8378cd1c0_600x600.jpg

For what it's worth (and I could've used and acronym for that, but I' old and know how to type), I test drove a blue LR3 at Buena Park on Wednesday. I saw the picts of the red PAWD3s there the day/evening before and figured, heck, why not? I'm driving right by.

So I stroll in and ask and they said sure! But the red ones were no where in sight. But they had a LR in blue.

Very different from my S85. Tighter, lighter, better seats & visibility. In terms of quickness, it felt more or less the same, and I didn't want to give the sales guy a heart attack.

I do hate to say it, but to me, it did feel cheaper than my 5 year old S, and of course, I know that it actually is, but noticeable to me.

Regardless, keeping my order in for the AWD.