Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Tevo Solutions - performance parts for your Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tevo Solutions

Former Vendor
Dec 21, 2020
UK
Hi everyone,
I'm very pleased to introduce Tevo Solutions to you all. We're a UK-based company focusing on upgrades and performance parts for Teslas.

If you're looking to improve the ride, handling, braking, aerodynamics or looks of your car, we should be able to help. We've spent the past 12 months developing and testing all sorts of exciting, shiney new stuff and now we're ready for launch!

Tevo's philosophy is to source the best products available and if they aren't out there, we'll design and make them in the UK ourselves to ensure the very best quality and keep the price and carbon footprint as low as possible.

Some of our partnerships include:
Redwood Motorsports - outstanding Öhlins-based coilover kits and suspension parts to improve handling and ride quality
Maier EV - carbon fibre accessories from this highly respected composites manufacturer
AP Racing - the Coventry company world famous for supplying brakes and clutches to International Motorsport

We're more than just an online car parts shop though. We offer help and advice on getting the best out of your Tesla on the road or track and can arrange installation of the performance upgrades we sell. We'll also be attending and organising driving events and shows where you'll be able to experience the Tevo-modified Model 3 P 'Sport' and Model 3 LR 'Comfort' for yourself.

Covid-19 has delayed the events we had planned for 2020, but we hope 2021 will be kinder and you'll be able to meet us in person and find out what we've been working on for the last 12 months.

So please use this thread to ask questions about us and the Tevo Solutions online shop. If there's something you've been looking for but haven't been able to find, let us know and we'll see if we can source it for you. If you just have a question about how to make your Tesla even better, we can probably answer it.

On last thing - we'll always try our best to offer independant, honest advice. We would rather turn down a sale than end up with an unhappy customer who's been sold something they don't want, need or which doesn't work the way they expected. Customer satisfaction is much more important to us than profit!

Thanks for reading!

John Chambers
Tevo Solutions

Reactions: Jonny Ringo
Welcome! What do you recommend spring wise for a M3 LR? I'd like to drop mine maybe 30mm as it sits a touch too high.
Hi RedUn, this is one of those questions I'm going to answer honestly and not try to sell you anything!
You'll see from the shop that we're not selling lowering springs and that was a deliberate decision. Changing springs without changing dampers is always going to be a compromise. Lowering springs on their own will improve the look but there will be a downside and it's usually at the cost of comfort, ride quality, handling or any combination of the three.

That may not bother you, but I'd strongly recommend you try and find someone with the same car as you who's had springs fitted and ask if you can have a ride with them to feel it for yourself and hear what their opinion of them is.

Next year we're going to be doing some testing on the road and track comparing various suspension packages - lowering springs, anti-roll bars, coilovers etc. from different manufacturers. The tests will be carried out with regular drivers and independent experts and crucially they won't be told what modifications have been made, so we should get unbiased views on comfort, NVH, handling etc. which will help owners like you choose what's best to buy.

In the meantime, maybe try a cost-effective solution such as Eibach lowering springs. Then if you don't get on with them at least you haven't invested too much.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: RedUn
Hi RedUn, this is one of those questions I'm going to answer honestly and not try to sell you anything!
You'll see from the shop that we're not selling lowering springs and that was a deliberate decision. Changing springs without changing dampers is always going to be a compromise. Lowering springs on their own will improve the look but there will be a downside and it's usually at the cost of comfort, ride quality, handling or any combination of the three.

That may not bother you, but I'd strongly recommend you try and find someone with the same car as you who's had springs fitted and ask if you can have a ride with them to feel it for yourself and hear what their opinion of them is.

Next year we're going to be doing some testing on the road and track comparing various suspension packages - lowering springs, anti-roll bars, coilovers etc. from different manufacturers. The tests will be carried out with regular drivers and independent experts and crucially they won't be told what modifications have been made, so we should get unbiased views on comfort, NVH, handling etc. which will help owners like you choose what's best to buy.

In the meantime, maybe try a cost-effective solution such as Eibach lowering springs. Then if you don't get on with them at least you haven't invested too much.

Hope that helps!
Thanks for the reply John appreciate it!

I know springs are a compromise but the cars staying on 18s so I figured some springs wouldn't be too bad. Probably no worse then oem and 20s?

I'll look into the eibach springs for now, cheers!

Reactions: Tevo Solutions