Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Delivery Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a delivery appointment for tomorrow at 2 pm. My M3 arrived at the N Houston delivery center a week ago, but reportedly had a few items to correct. I have called most days to hear what they say is happening, and Megan finally returned my 10 am voicemail at 2:30 this afternoon to confirm it is ready.

I will hope to provide a brief summary of delivery tomorrow or Sunday similar to Lonestars fine example!

Reactions: LonestarV
Configured, paid and everything set for August 28th delivery. ISA called a few days prior and said it had been delayed and a new date now set for September 13th or earlier if it arrives. I have been trying to get more specific information about where my M3 is and the last call I had with ISA who is very good at following up told me it was in Chicago! Apparently they can’t send by rail to Dallas so have to go to Chicago where it will be trucked to Dallas. I have called the Delivery Center at Dallas to see if they have more info as this seems to be a logistics problem but despite saying they will call me back within 24 hours this has not happened. Does anyone have any suggestions how to get the Delivery Center on the phone with a real person as with all the delaying that is going on I don’t think it is unreasonable to have more specific information as to the movement of my car that we are all paying up front for.
Blue RWD Aero with Enhanced AP