Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Houston, Texas, and will have model Y (Long Range, 20" Induction wheel, FSD) delivered this Saturday 03/28. My order date was 03/02/2020 (then 03/09/2020 I added the Induction wheel). Received VIN number last Thursday 03/19/2020. Completed all steps, and the current Next Step is Prepared for Delivery.

Weird thing is I haven't received Trade-in packet from Tesla, even though all other steps/paperwork were completed. Not sure if I will receive the packet in upcoming days, or if I need to do that packet at the delivery center on delivery date. How about you guys, who are taking delivery this week?

I'm in Houston, Texas, and will have model Y (Long Range, 20" Induction wheel, FSD) delivered this Saturday 03/28. My order date was 03/02/2020 (then 03/09/2020 I added the Induction wheel). Received VIN number last Thursday 03/19/2020. Completed all steps, and the current Next Step is Prepared for Delivery.

Weird thing is I haven't received Trade-in packet from Tesla, even though all other steps/paperwork were completed. Not sure if I will receive the packet in upcoming days, or if I need to do that packet at the delivery center on delivery date. How about you guys, who are taking delivery this week?
What is your color?

Im fairly confused. I emailed the Tech and he said its possible for an EOQ delivery if I fully fund the purchase... but he said possible and didnt even give me a delivery date.... Did yall have to go through this too? Im surprised how disjointed all of this is, but I guess Ive got to give them break considering everything that is going on.

Last edited:
Im fairly confused. I emailed the Tech and he said its possible for an EOQ delivery if I fully fund the purchase... but he said possible and didnt even give me a delivery date.... Did yall have to go through this too? Im surprised how disjointed all of this is, but I guess Ive got to give them break considering everything that is going on.
Don't know. I ordered the car, gave them the trade-in information (and the other needed information), paid the money, got a text delivered delivery date (this month). The date also shows up on the website. Seemed pretty organized to me.

Don't know. I ordered the car, gave them the trade-in information (and the other needed information), paid the money, got a text delivered delivery date (this month). The date also shows up on the website. Seemed pretty organized to me.

i'm on the same page with you. However, my pickup date is this Saturday, and they haven't sent me the Trade-in packet via FedEx. Have you received and completed that packet?