Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Hold Up!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you leave already? I just got here.
I left. I am beyond pissed. Why did they twice make earlier my delivery appointment, if they had not completed inspection of the vehicle. My first Model S was delayed two days out because they inspected it and realized repairs were needed. Why schedule appointments at all, if you haven’t inspected the car? And don’t seem to have any plan to until after the customer is there?

I left. I am beyond pissed. Why did they twice make earlier my delivery appointment, if they had not completed inspection of the vehicle. My first Model S was delayed two days out because they inspected it and realized repairs were needed. Why schedule appointments at all, if you haven’t inspected the car? And don’t seem to have any plan to until after the customer is there?
Sorry man :( Did they tell you when it might be ready for pickup?

They *are* paying for my lyft ride back home.

They decided my car is too damaged to deliver. Not sure why it took them a week to decide that. Oh, and waste my time taking off work, etc. I asked my IDA to confirm everything was good to go yesterday and she said yes.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyCoconut
Victory Secured on Day 902 :cool: Car is perfect except front undercarriage cover was popped out. We put in a couple of new clips and we are good to go!

Attachments

• DC98D510-7890-4ADA-A33A-23B3179D65B3.jpeg
    DC98D510-7890-4ADA-A33A-23B3179D65B3.jpeg
    525.4 KB · Views: 55