Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Hold Up!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Day 26 since configuration here in Texas and still no VIN! . It must all be some weird psychological experiment! How many times have you signed in and out of the Tesla website checking for that elusive number?!?

Almost every hour honestly.

If I am at my desk, its a favorite on my browser so its a single click which makes it enticing to check it more frequently. Maybe if I delete it, I will remove some of this pain from my daily life! ;)

Reactions: Daldoc
I'm in the same boat. I called Kevin Koran in Vegas and all he could tell me is that things were happening and it would take something very strange to not have my car delivered before I leave on March 2nd for vacation. Call Kevin Koran 725-223-2403 and see if you get a different answer. He is handling all the Texas Model 3 deliveries I was told.

I'm in the same boat. I called Kevin Koran in Vegas and all he could tell me is that things were happening and it would take something very strange to not have my car delivered before I leave on March 2nd for vacation. Call Kevin Koran 725-223-2403 and see if you get a different answer. He is handling all the Texas Model 3 deliveries I was told.

When did you configure?

Sorry if i missed it.

I talked to him on Friday (2/9). He said he should know something this week and he would let me (us) know as soon as he knew. I'm starting to get skeptical. It's obviously not his fault, but I wish they would be more transparent with those of us that have already paid the $3,500.

I wonder what the record for refreshing the info page is? I think I might be hitting it. Every hour? Piff. Piker. I'm at every 15 minutes during the PT working day. But maybe I'm doing it wrong.. refreshing won't work? You have to sign out and back in?

I'm starting to hate the letters "RN" more than I thought possible. RNs are the backbone of our medical establishment, but seeing those letters next to the pic of my little red 3 makes my heart sink every. single. time.

<sigh> I'm thinking they're just accumulating enough orders per site to fill a truck... so since I'm in San Antonio, I'll have to wait until there are 10 (or however many a truck holds) completed cars for delivery to SA. If my theory holds, we should all move our orders to one place to expedite delivery :D Austin is between Dallas and San Antonio.... any takers?

Or... there is something bad going on, and we're going to be waiting longer, and adjusting delivery location won't help.

• Funny
Reactions: Cnasty
To Kevin Koran:
dfde434c-5a40-4203-b377-2f3037aa94fa.jpg

Just got a call from Kevin. He doesn't have any update from manufacturing yet. He is very confident he is going to hear something this week. He said that realistically, it will be the end of the month. Depending on what I hear this week (if anything) I might honestly switch delivery to Fremont and get a one-way ticket out there.

Reactions: gecko
Just got a call from Kevin. He doesn't have any update from manufacturing yet. He is very confident he is going to hear something this week. He said that realistically, it will be the end of the month. Depending on what I hear this week (if anything) I might honestly switch delivery to Fremont and get a one-way ticket out there.
Well, some news is better than no news, I guess. End of month not great, but I guess I'll just put it in perspective... Two more weeks isn't the worst thing in the world!