Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Institute of Technology & Science

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The football team may not be all that great, but the cheerleader uniforms will be spectacular.
You Sir, and I say this in all seriousness, Have never had anything to do with 18 yr old football phenoms and how they choose the semi-pro team they will attend. I was just inside the bubble, but I was very aware of the dynamic.
TITS will receive an offer from the REAL SEC upon the hiring of Urban Meyer.
Before The Jaguar screw up, there was the OSU thing before that there was U of F and serious backroom "mojo" rumors there as well.

WOT,
And those donated shares will only be sold as "TIT&S" needs the cash.
Many benefits to this including keeping those donated shares out of the day to day float and also
the inevitable greater future value of those shares to the endowed entity.
Wow, then TIT&S will become even more "Well-Endowed" as time passes.
(Sorry)
My guess is that the newly established Musk Foudation will do more than endow a University but will serve as the philanthhropic arm of the Musk Family.

Possible funding:
Checked my accounts, didn't get any moar shares :(

For those without Twitter. Form 5 showing that Elon has donated 5M shares. That may actually have caused some weakness in shares as the recipient entity (likely a charity), would likely have liquidated the shares in receipt.

Could this be the seed money for a "Texas Institute of Technology & Science"?

"Donor advised fund
In the United States, a donor-advised fund is a charitable giving vehicle administered by a public charity created to manage charitable donations on behalf of organizations, families, or individuals. To participate in a donor-advised fund, a donating individual or organization opens an account in the fund and deposits cash, securities, or other financial instruments. They surrender ownership of anything they put in the fund, but retain advisory privileges over how their account is invested, and how it distributes money to charities."