Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Model Ys

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any of the TX Folks who ordered in August still waiting on VIN assignment ?

Sure am. In El Paso and have been advised it will be a truck delivery. Originally a RWD preorder from December but decided to upgrade to AWD on August 24th. Advisor has been very responsive to emails but no VIN as of this morning.

LR AWD. MSM w/ white interior. 19’s. No tow hitch or FSD.

Anyone in texas have a draggy? I just downloaded the acceleration boost for the Y and would love do to a comparison of standard Y to the boost.
Can’t find any decent information online so figured let’s make our own!
Anyone in texas have a draggy? I just downloaded the acceleration boost for the Y and would love do to a comparison of standard Y to the boost.
I’ve been wondering the same. I don’t have one. Looks like $150 on Amazon. Someone has to have one already.

I’ve been wondering the same. I don’t have one. Looks like $150 on Amazon. Someone has to have one already.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 588248 View attachment 588249 View attachment 588248 View attachment 588248 View attachment 588249 Just picked up our MYP white interior, no tow hitch. The interior is almost flawless. The exterior looks great. No noticeable gaps, no damage, and everything functions as it should. Only slight misalignment noticed is on the trunk and rear tail lights. It kind of seems like the trunk is latching, but just barely? No rattles from this and have service scheduled.

I did notice the drivers door is tough to close. I find myself trying to slam it to shut it. Tesla staff on site said that was normal. I’ll have it looked at anyways.

haven’t named it yet but drives beautifully. I was worried the performance would be a bit much but I have zero regrets and couldn’t be happier. This is my first EV so i’m getting adjusted to what all the energy indicators and measurements mean but range has been ok so far. I’m not expecting much as i’m still having a blast zipping off.
Very nice looking! In the light I see see a bit of the blue undertone in that paint color. I’ve been up to The Woodlands store trying to figure out the exact configuration and options I want.