Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas MR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same thoughts .. and same config :)

I'll certainly call tomorrow to see if they change home delivery to SC, with a better pick up date .. fingers crossed ...

Just got my text. Scheduled for 12/30 2-4pm. Sounds like us Texans were put at the bottom of their priority list.

Ordered 10/18, black with white interior.

Still no info on a DA or info about payment.

I will have to wait for DA to contact me then. I don't want to call and hold for a long time.

My delivery is scheduled for 12/18. Today I checked my account and now I am able to complete finance information. I still have not gotten a call from DA yet. My credit union also needs a vin and MVPA so we can move forward with loan.

Should I just wait for them to call me or should I call the Tesla number?

Quick question on the loan. I got preapproval done, and I said I'll put down $10k (including 2.5k we already deposited). I'm wondering how I can pay the 7.5k now to Tesla as the lender is going to pay only the rest of the amount.

I have secured the loan, but bank want the final MVPA with vin number. On the website, there is no place to enter loan info either. Should I just wait? Delivery scheduled on 12/19.

Just got an email from my DA. 12/31 at 8am. Last possible day... I ordered Blk/Blk back in October 20th. Not sure how I could almost the last person to get his car. Greatful to be getting it before the end of the year but this is getting a little silly. Had a reservation for over 2 years.

Quick question on the loan. I got preapproval done, and I said I'll put down $10k (including 2.5k we already deposited). I'm wondering how I can pay the 7.5k now to Tesla as the lender is going to pay only the rest of the amount.
I believe there will be an option to ACH the down payment to Tesla via the website or you can hand your delivery person a cashier check of the down payment. That is what I've heard at least.

Will know more as my DA reaches out and gives me the next steps. I assume I'm doing the same thing as you. Down payment + rest of amount financed by credit union.

Reactions: rraghu78
My delivery is scheduled for 12/18. Today I checked my account and now I am able to complete finance information. I still have not gotten a call from DA yet. My credit union also needs a vin and MVPA so we can move forward with loan.

Should I just wait for them to call me or should I call the Tesla number?
what finance info did you provide on the website? Mine is still not allow me to enter anything.

what finance info did you provide on the website? Mine is still not allow me to enter anything.

Since I had indicated that I was going to be financing with credit union. It asked me to complete a form with Credit union information. It was fairly easy as they already had my CU's address information. The last box, it asked for how much I was approved for the loan. After inputting information, it showed my balance due via ACH.

The next step is I am waiting for them to generate a MVPA so I can submit it to my CU for getting check.

• Informative
Reactions: rraghu78
Since I had indicated that I was going to be financing with credit union. It asked me to complete a form with Credit union information. It was fairly easy as they already had my CU's address information. The last box, it asked for how much I was approved for the loan. After inputting information, it showed my balance due via ACH.

The next step is I am waiting for them to generate a MVPA so I can submit it to my CU for getting check.
Thanks! I will wait for my online account to allow me to enter these info.

Just an update - after inputting finance information I was directed to pay my down payment. Looked through the documents and indeed my MVPA was provided automatically. On the MVPA is VIN # as well.

I guess it’s really happening.... I’m kind of excited and nervous at same time for this huge purchase.

My suggestion for people to check all documents after you have been prompted to enter payment (CU) information. It appears that after that process it will automatically generate a MVPA based on information inputted.