Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas MR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got automatic delivery appointment confirmation for 12/19 this morning. But I know this is not happening because my bank has not sent the check yet.

How many days before the appointment did you get the delivery confirmation ?

I am set for December 21st (inventory vehicle from Ohio), but have no confirmation, just a tentative date via text message from the Inside Delivery Advisory.

Mine is scheduled for 12/28... my account was marked as funds completed on Friday 12/14. DA informed me that the car should start to move to Texas within a day or two... I will follow up with him tomorrow to track the car and see if delivery date can be moved to earlier date.

Would love to pick up the car by this weekend.

thanks rrahju78 for the update.

If delivery after payment takes 14-15 days, i'd say that cut off time for having all payments submitted for TX buyers is this Wednesday 12/19. If anyone still is awaiting MVPA for their order... I would start to ping customer support number today!

Just got response from DA .. she says:

You should expect a call from the delivery center the day before delivery :)

We will also let you know if it has arrived sooner.

Best,

Do you mind to share when is your funds completed date?

I made a mistake to apply for the loan myself but the car is registered with me and my wife together. So I have to reapply the loan this morning and Bank promised to send the check tomorrow and Tesla will only be able to receive on Wednesday. I really appreciate if anyone can share their funds completed date and delivery date to see if we texans really need full 14 days in between.

I just got the call from my DA that the car has arrived, and we were able to schedule delivery for tomorrow instead of Thursday, yay!

Recap:
Ordered: 11/17
First contact from DA via email: 12/3
Copy of check sent to Tesla: 12/6
Check received by Tesla: 12/7
Delivery scheduled: 12/18 (original estimate 12/14, then 12/20)

I just got the call from my DA that the car has arrived, and we were able to schedule delivery for tomorrow instead of Thursday, yay!

Recap:
Ordered: 11/17
First contact from DA via email: 12/3
Copy of check sent to Tesla: 12/6
Check received by Tesla: 12/7
Delivery scheduled: 12/18 (original estimate 12/14, then 12/20)

thanks for the recap. It's safe to say that an average of 10-12 days we can expect after tesla receives COPY of your payment.
I guess earliest I will get delivery will be next week after Christmas. 12/26.

Original appt: 12/28

Just sent over confirmation that my CU sent the payment over to my DA.

This is what she replied with:

"Perfect!

That is exactly what I needed. I have marked your car funded and it will now get transported to Texas.

Have a great day!"

No comment on whether or not they would be able to move my delivery date up from 12/26.

yea i got the same comment on Friday when I sent them proof of payment along with tracking number for the check sent.

IMO we all made payment around same time. Our cars will get transported on same truck... I guess they will try to fill it up as much as they can before they schedule the actual transportation.

To get a better understanding of how many cars are coming on a same truck, How many of you have made payments since last Wednesday 12/12.