Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas MR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Home delivery ..

Here is what I see now in my account:

MxFR5uO.png

Looks like my scheduled delivery date is set in stone at 12/26 12PM.

People on the phone said car should arrive tomorrow or Friday but my gallery adviser said that the SC needs to detail/prep car for delivery once they receive the car. So even if my car comes tomorrow, it could take them til the next day to finish preparing the car and then it would be time for Christmas holidays on 12/24 and 12/25. 12/26 delivery makes sense so I will prepare for that day.

Guys, when Tesla got the check from bank, will they update your account to show that? They supposed to get the check this morning but I did not see any change in account. My VIN even disappeared due to the delivery date is now 9 days later.

Guys, when Tesla got the check from bank, will they update your account to show that? They supposed to get the check this morning but I did not see any change in account. My VIN even disappeared due to the delivery date is now 9 days later.

I sent my check on Friday last week and should have been delivered by Monday this week. I do not see it posted on my account either... Do others see this being posted on their account?

I sent them a cashiers check so I cant tell if the funds have been transferred.

Car was delivered to our home this morning as scheduled! No issues with it that we could see - very happy with the experience. This morning the car showed up on the app and we could see it travel to our home. The nice gentleman that delivered it was actually an engineer that works on the autopilot. Tesla has him and employees from other departments helping out with the deliveries.

Attachments

• IMG_8790.JPG
    IMG_8790.JPG
    503.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Informative
Reactions: Rarity and rraghu78
Car was delivered to our home this morning as scheduled! No issues with it that we could see - very happy with the experience. This morning the car showed up on the app and we could see it travel to our home. The nice gentleman that delivered it was actually an engineer that works on the autopilot. Tesla has him and employees from other departments helping out with the deliveries.
Congratulations!!!
How far are you from the delivery center?

Wow that Blue looks really nice! Congrats!

I sent my check on Friday last week and should have been delivered by Monday this week. I do not see it posted on my account either... Do others see this being posted on their account?

I sent them a cashiers check so I cant tell if the funds have been transferred.

My account did not reflect Tesla receiving payment on the main portion, but I did get confirmation from my DA after I emailed the copy and it showed up in the calculation section after some time.

My account didn't really show any updates in the main portion of the page while I was waiting for delivery - only the VIN showing up/disappearing and delivery date section changed before the car arrived. The page had that "We're drafting up a final agreement" or somesuch during the wait.

My account shows zero owed. Doesnt say anything about my bank's payment status. Also, though I have a VIN assigned since last week (and my bank has that in the contract they funded), VIN has never shown up on my online Tesla account ever.

On completed tasks, pricing details should show when they received payment.

I was delayed from this Saturday to now next Saturday Bc they couldn’t get mine on the shipping truck in time? Sucks...
In my account my VIN number also disappeared, but MVPA remains the same with same VIN number...

Something new on my account is it shows EAP will be on my car, and I have the option to click edit, which I’m scared to do.